1279 users online (267 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Melody Wilson, 38, Boca Raton, 1 July 2016

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

<mod snip>

Melody's FB - a good looking woman
    https://m.facebook.com/melody.wilson.796
    Last edited by KayElJay; 07-09-2016 at 06:03 PM. Reason: referencing off-limit SM page

Very beautiful woman. She seems so happy.

Delray Beach Police Department On FB there is a visitors post from 21 hours ago.

<mod snip>

Mod note: I'm sorry, but we cannot talk about visitor messages that are posted on SM pages. We can however, link to the Delray Beach Police FB post where the comment is and then direct other members to the comment by using initials. Thanks!
    Last edited by KayElJay; 07-09-2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: please don't reference visitor comments from SM pages

I just tried to find it to link, but i failed.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    I am reading Facebook comments about her from her presumed sister. Not good.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

There is a wall posting from a "friend of Melody's" posted to the wall of the Delray Beach PD ...

https://www.facebook.com/DelrayBeach...21436804555040

The Department account has replied.
    Last edited by whimdriven; 07-09-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: clarity

Hope I'm following the rules here--It appears that she was found dead, but no foul play is suspected. I could only find this link through a Google search; I couldn't find it on the Police Department's facebook page itself. Does that mean they took it down?

Our condolences for the loss of your friend. Her death is still under investigation until the medical examiner rules on cause and manner of death, which can take several weeks as they await test results. However, I can tell you that there does not appear to be any foul play involved.

It's on the wall under "Visitor Posts" ...

Whimdriven......please allow me to ask a silly question. (I am a moron when it comes to FB!) Where on the Delray Police Dept FB page do I locate the visitor posts? I am using this link FYI

https://www.facebook.com/DelrayBeach...ref=ts&fref=Ts

I can never find anything on FB....I swear I need a tutor or something.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by American Noir View Post
    Hope I'm following the rules here--It appears that she was found dead, but no foul play is suspected. I could only find this link through a Google search; I couldn't find it on the Police Department's facebook page itself. Does that mean they took it down?

It's not taken down. I can see it. Just what you quoted from Delray Beach Police Department fb page.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Whimdriven......please allow me to ask a silly question. (I am a moron when it comes to FB!) Where on the Delray Police Dept FB page do I locate the visitor posts? I am using this link FYI

https://www.facebook.com/DelrayBeach...ref=ts&fref=Ts

I can never find anything on FB....I swear I need a tutor or something.

Thanks!
    Just click on the link in American Noir's post.

Left side of the screen, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down ... and there's a header in a box that says "Visitor Posts" - you'll find it there

Quote Originally Posted by whimdriven View Post
    Left side of the screen, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down ... and there's a header in a box that says "Visitor Posts" - you'll find it there
    Thanks whim....I learned something new today! Appreciate it!

Have there been any information what happened to her?