1088 users online (240 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Michele Robinette, 43, Unionville, 5 July 2016

Bedford County Sheriff's Office Press Release:

The Bedford County Sheriff's Office is currently investigating a missing person case. On July 5th, 2016, Michele Robinette left her home in the Unionville area at approximately 5 p.m. Michele told her family she was going to the post office and has not been seen or heard from since.

https://www.facebook.com/BCSOtn/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I don't know how to snip...

There is an update on the link: it seems there is some electronic follow up ongoing, but they are not yet in contact with Michele.

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    I don't know how to snip...

There is an update on the link: it seems there is some electronic follow up ongoing, but they are not yet in contact with Michele.
    UPDATE: We have tracked Robinette, through electronic means, on a path from here to Florida. With the help of law enforcement agencies in Alabama and Florida, we have viewed images from gas stations that we believe to be Robinette. We are still trying to make contact with Robinette with the help of various Florida law enforcement agencies. Thank you for your continued help and support.
    https://www.facebook.com/BCSOtn/posts/10154280409657731

that sounds like good news

https://m.facebook.com/BCSOtn/
    She is safe. Go down the page a little. The post about her is just below the state of Texas black/blue post.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.