1111 users online (212 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KS - Marquis Young for attempted murder of infant girl, Lawrence, 6 July 2016

Lawrence mom realizes her infant daughter is missing; child found injured, suffering in Lawrence trash bin

A newborn is in the hospital after the baby was found early Thursday morning inside a trash receptacle at a Lawrence apartment complex.
    Police were sent out to the apartment complex in the 2500 block of West 6th Street at about 2:28 a.m., after someone called to report an abandoned infant inside the trash bin.
    http://fox4kc.com/2016/07/07/infant-...city-hospital/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From your link - "One witness told him the child was under several trash bags, crying and wailing, with what looked to be spider marks on her body."

Okay I hate to sound dumb but what do spider marks look like?

Infant found in trash at Lawrence apartment complex; injuries possibly life-threatening

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/ju...ife-threateni/

More info

Regardless of what happened I pray this baby survives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    From your link - "One witness told him the child was under several trash bags, crying and wailing, with what looked to be spider marks on her body."

Bites with bullseyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post
    Infant found in trash at Lawrence apartment complex; injuries possibly life-threatening

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/ju...ife-threateni/

More info

Regardless of what happened I pray this baby survives!
    Holy crap! This could have been a lot worse!

It was not immediately clear where the baby girl was found, though multiple residents said the apartments all share a centralized dumpster, which also compacts trash.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

wow. How did the tiny baby get into the dumpster?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Omg this baby's so lucky/blessed the trash compactor did not activate while she was in there . Poor little baby! Obviously not a stranger abduction here.

I'm guessing bites from spiders?

Lawrence woman hears cries, discovers baby buried underneath bags of trash

http://fox4kc.com/2016/07/07/lawrenc...bags-of-trash/

Thankful some one was up and heard the baby crying out at 2:30 in the morning.

Spider bites look like two mosquitos bites next to each other.

Round circles with red in the center. At least, that's what our spiders leave in East Tennessee. With lots of swelling and puffiness.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

So thankful that this woman was putting her trash out at 2am and rescued this baby. She is a hero and deserves a lot of gratitude. IMO

From los' link in the OP....

Neighbors who spoke to FOX 4’s Robert Townsend said the baby girl’s father was acting strange, knocking on neighbors’ doors and saying odd things. The police were called. Then, at about 5:30 a.m., the mother realized her baby was gone and reported her missing.
    Sounds like possibly the dad had a hand in her going missing.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

The news stories are saying this is a 9-month-old, not a newborn. To me that makes it odder, still.

Poor baby girl... I hope she recovers and never knows that she was once discarded as garbage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast