GUILTY KS - Marquis Young for attempted murder of infant girl, Lawrence, 6 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lawrence mom realizes her infant daughter is missing; child found injured, suffering in Lawrence trash bin
20160707_131348.jpg

A newborn is in the hospital after the baby was found early Thursday morning inside a trash receptacle at a Lawrence apartment complex.
Police were sent out to the apartment complex in the 2500 block of West 6th Street at about 2:28 a.m., after someone called to report an abandoned infant inside the trash bin.
http://fox4kc.com/2016/07/07/infant...n-now-receiving-care-at-kansas-city-hospital/

From your link - "One witness told him the child was under several trash bags, crying and wailing, with what looked to be spider marks on her body."

Okay I hate to sound dumb but what do spider marks look like?

From your link - "One witness told him the child was under several trash bags, crying and wailing, with what looked to be spider marks on her body."

Bites with bullseyes?

Infant found in trash at Lawrence apartment complex; injuries possibly life-threatening

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/jul/07/abandoned-infant-suffering-possibly-life-threateni/

More info

Regardless of what happened I pray this baby survives!

Holy crap! This could have been a lot worse!

It was not immediately clear where the baby girl was found, though multiple residents said the apartments all share a centralized dumpster, which also compacts trash.

wow. How did the tiny baby get into the dumpster?

Omg this baby's so lucky/blessed the trash compactor did not activate while she was in there :(. Poor little baby! Obviously not a stranger abduction here.

I'm guessing bites from spiders?

Spider bites look like two mosquitos bites next to each other.

Round circles with red in the center. At least, that's what our spiders leave in East Tennessee. With lots of swelling and puffiness.

So thankful that this woman was putting her trash out at 2am and rescued this baby. She is a hero and deserves a lot of gratitude. IMO

From los' link in the OP....

Neighbors who spoke to FOX 4’s Robert Townsend said the baby girl’s father was acting strange, knocking on neighbors’ doors and saying odd things. The police were called. Then, at about 5:30 a.m., the mother realized her baby was gone and reported her missing.

Sounds like possibly the dad had a hand in her going missing.

The news stories are saying this is a 9-month-old, not a newborn. To me that makes it odder, still.

Poor baby girl... I hope she recovers and never knows that she was once discarded as garbage.

Parents of baby abandoned in dumpster charged with disorderly conduct at Perry Lake

The parents of the baby girl who was abandoned in an apartment complex dumpster and seriously injured last week were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of disorderly conduct at Perry Lake by Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies.

Marquis Young, 25, and Sheena Young, 26, were booked into Jefferson County jail about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, accused of using “fighting words” and “noisy conduct to cause resentment,” according to the Jefferson County booking log.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/jul/15/parents-baby-abandoned-dumpster-charged-disorderly/

I am waiting patiently for the charges against the baby. :waiting:
Moo

sounds to me like this couple has substance abuse issues and were fighting and someone put baby in the trash because A. didn't want to deal w her and or B. to get back at the other parent. they look rode hard and put away wet for their ages. I hope that poor baby is placed with someone who cares.

The Journal-World Retweeted
Conrad Swanson ‏@Conrad_Swanson 7m7 minutes ago Kansas, USA
BREAKING- a suspect is in custody regarding the infant found in the trash, police say. More to come soon.

Conrad Swanson is a Crime and Court Reporter for the Journal-World In Lawrence, KS

I will try to keep my eyes open for more info!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back