905 users online (120 members and 785 guests)  

Websleuths News

MS - Ray-Darius Bell, 5, Jackson, 7 July 2016

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Pause what you're doing and look at this picture. This little boy is MISSING! 5-year old Ray-Darius Bell was dropped off at the Old Farrish Street YMCA this morning at 8am. He never came in from recess!!! Please share this picture... and share the word.
    https://www.facebook.com/fox40jackso...733228/?type=3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

The child is identified as Ray Darius Bell. The family tells us he left with someone around 5 p.m.
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/32397...sh-street-ymca

link above will be updated with new info as it becomes available

KayEljay's link has been updated that he has been found!

Five-year-old Ray Darius Bell, who was missing from the old YMCA Building on Farish, has been found.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/32397...sh-street-ymca

link above will be updated with new info as it becomes available
    I hope they mean UN-harmed!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn