Found Deceased Italy - US Airman Halex Hale, 24, Aviano, 2 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Indiana airman reported missing in Italy
halex-hale.jpg

Halex Hale was last seen on July 2 when he attended a cookout at a friend’s home. The Star Press reports he was stationed at Aviano Air Base about 50 miles northeast of Venice.
http://fox59.com/2016/07/07/indiana-airman-reported-missing-in-italy/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/italy-calls-search-missing-u-s-airman-halex-hale-n606636

The father of missing U.S. airman Halex Hale told NBC News on Sunday that he doesn't buy Italian authorities' theory that his son was drunk and fell into a rain-swollen canal...

Michele said Hale was reported missing after he left a friend's house about 10 p.m. (4 p.m. ET) on July 2. He said more than 200 people — working with divers, helicopters and search dogs — had scrubbed an area of almost 4 square miles but had found no sign of Hale or his belongings.

This young man went missing the night after Beau Solomon was killed in Rome..... Beau's credit cards were used in Milan on July 1st, and Hale went missing on the night of July 2nd about 200 miles NE of there..... Time for Italy to address the gangs targeting Americans over there.....

But Hale's father, Lance Hale, told NBC News from the base that he doesn't accept that theory, saying a fellow airman had told him that his son left the party without his wallet, keys and mobile phone, "which is very strange."

If this part is true I would like to know if the friends knew he left without his things or if they realized after he left. If he left and they discovered his keys were still there - would they have tried to catch up with him or would they just wait for him to return? Did they not know the stuff was there until after they found out he'd gone missing?

Leaving those things behind... I don't like it. :(

Hmmm . . . Alex leaving his wallet and phone makes me think he just went outside to smoke a cigarette or talk to someone and planned to go back inside. I wonder if he actually said goodbye to his friends as though he was leaving. I also wonder if he was mugged, and the mugger became violent when Alex said he didn't have his wallet on him.

Italian police examine body in search for missing Indiana airman

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...ndiana-airman-halex-hale-middletown/86950232/

Oh no😮 it says in the above link that the body has been in the water a long time. Would a week be a long time? I'm thinking this is him. Possibly another mugging gone wrong.
Also, it's so very weird for someone to leave and not take his immediate possessions. Is it possible that there was some kind of disagreement and he left in a hurry.

Oh no it says in the above link that the body has been in the water a long time. Would a week be a long time? I'm thinking this is him. Possibly another mugging gone wrong.
Also, it's so very weird for someone to leave and not take his immediate possessions. Is it possible that there was some kind of disagreement and he left in a hurry.

It may not be him. There's a lot of illegal migration across the Adriatic from Albania and the former Yugoslavia to Italy. It's entirely possible that this body may be that of a would-be illegal immigrant who came to grief or even an unlucky fisherman or leisure sailor.

Oh no. My heart breaks for his family. He was so handsome and had his whole life ahead of him. :(

Hmmm . . . Alex leaving his wallet and phone makes me think he just went outside to smoke a cigarette or talk to someone and planned to go back inside. I wonder if he actually said goodbye to his friends as though he was leaving. I also wonder if he was mugged, and the mugger became violent when Alex said he didn't have his wallet on him.

That's what I think happened. I also think a military man would not be afraid of a fight - so perhaps a fight occurred and he was outnumbered. I hope we get some answer on the actual COD and condition or body (indication of a fight, for example), and whether he was slipped a drug.

I find it very strange that smart, strong American men are somehow separated from their group and end up mugged....and a couple of them at least have ended up in the river. This is targeted, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back