995 users online (133 members and 862 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

ID - Cassius, 29, Amaya,11, & Andre Allen, 9, Shoshone, 6 July 2016

Northern Idaho man, 2 kids missing in Magic Valley, girlfriend says

A northern Idaho woman is seeking help finding her boyfriend and his two children who she believes could be lost and in need of help somewhere in the Magic Valley. She says she last spoke to them about 6 p.m. Wednesday while they were driving on a dirt road, possibly near Shoshone, but she hasn’t heard from them since.
    http://magicvalley.com/news/local/cr...f4b0233ce.html
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Oh gosh... 89 degrees in Magic Valley today. They better get some searchers out there asap.

Mom: Kids missing after trip to Idaho
    An Arizona mother is pleading for help after she says her two children disappeared this week during a trip to Idaho.

No one has seen or heard from 9-year-old Andre Allen, 11-year-old Amaya Allen or their father Cassius Allen in days.

Authorities who pinged the phone said the Wednesday call came from somewhere in the Blaine County area, although the exact location could not be determined. The cell phones are now off.
    http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/id...daho/267973096

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Mom: Kids missing after trip to Idaho

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/id...daho/267973096

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    From Los' link:

Celestina Gonzales said her children were driving up from Phoenix to spend two weeks with their father in Potlatch, Idaho when something apparently went wrong.

She said Cassius Allen, from whom she is separated, began acting strangely. In a phone call from the road Tuesday, he complained that people were following him and someone was switching around road signs to confuse him, she said. Gonzales said he later called a family member, telling her he thought Amaya and Andre were messing with the rental car to make it break down.

"They're only 11 and 9 years old," Gonzales said. "Stuff that didnt make sense at all."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    From Los' link:
    So odd... perhaps a medical condition overcame Cassius?

Last edited by perfectingpink; 07-08-2016 at 10:28 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

A northern Idaho man and his two children were found safe but “dehydrated and dirty” Friday evening, more than 48 hours after they went missing.

(...)

Police scanner traffic indicated deputies from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office found the rental car a little after 6 p.m. and reached it by helicopter about 6:45 p.m.
    http://magicvalley.com/news/local/cr...f4b0233ce.html

Wonderful news.