Outhouse Peepster pleads no contest

Norma

Pook
Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5163746/detail.html

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. -- A Maine man accused of hiding under an outhouse tank to spy on women pleaded no contest to trespassing and disorderly conduct charges on Monday.

Gary Moody, 45, of Gardner, Maine, previously pleaded not guilty to the charges, but he changed his plea because, his lawyer said, the incident had become embarrassing.

In June, a teenage girl told police that she saw Moody hiding in the sewage tank of a women's outhouse along the Kancamagus Highway.

When authorities questioned Moody, he told them he had climbed into the tank to find his lost wedding ring, but when the tank was pumped, no ring was found.

That is the foulest story I have ever heard! :bang: Wasn't that dude wearing hip-waders? Gag! He knew exactly what he was doing!:bang:

245.gif
Nasty!!!!!

And the original article said the the door to the tank was locked, so he entered the hole through the toilet:sick: . Nasty!

Let me just add that it was in the mid-90s - 'nuf said.

Lastly, the dude said he used the women's bathroom because the men's room was too full. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ladies, raise your hand if you've ever used the men's room (or wanted to) because the line for the ladies room was about 50 deep. So, horse hockey. There's no way the line for the ladies room was shorter than for the men's.

Jeana (DP) said:
Here's a link with this dude's picture and the report. I'm hoping that's a tan.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1025052moody1.html

Thanks for the link!!! I've been wanting to see a picture of him.

That judge is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lenient IMO.

Citing extensive media coverage of Moody's case and the resulting embarrassment for the defendant, Judge Albee said he was deserving of sentencing "compassion."

I just finished reading all the documents on the link you provided.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

I can't believe he wasn't charged w/ a sex offense... won't even have to register as an offender. :razz: I doubt this will be the last we hear from this guy.... he will obviously go to great lengths to get his jollies.

You've just gotta give that cop a hell of a lot of credit. I'm not sure I'd want to handle this guy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I used to sit around and listen to the stories the cops from my parents' department would sit around and tell and I'm thinking this is going to provide a lot of cops and firemen LOTS of much needed laughter.

What happened to using cameras? I thought we lived in a technologically advanced age. I'm not trying to give this guy ideas but who wants to wade around in other peoples waste just to get a glimpse of someone's privates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back