GUILTY NJ - Ariana Smyth, 2, raped & murdered, Gloucester City, 5 July 2016

BrownRice

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killing-toddler-girl.html?ito=social-facebook

"A New Jersey man has been charged with sexually assaulting and killing his new girlfriend's two-year-old daughter, authorities say.
Camden County prosecutors say 22-year-old Michael Disporto Jr., of Manahawkin, was charged with first degree murder and first degree sexual assault Thursday.
The girl's mother, Amber Bobo, 26, has been charged with second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. "

So mom starts dating new boyfriend. He takes Ariana out "to get to know her better" on two different occasions that night. The next morning, mom wakes up and notices Ariana is on the couch with boyfriend. She is in different clothes than she went to sleep in. That doesn't apparently alert her to anything, but the bruises on the child's head do. Boyfriend says oh she fell when we were looking at fireworks or at the park last night (when he was getting to "know her better"). All through out the day, Mom is concerned about child and wants to seek medical care, but boyfriend says no, she is ok. Oh, and she gave Ariana a bath and saw bruises on her back and genital area. But that still didn't make mom say I'm calling 911! So they put a hat on her (to conceal bruises) and take Ariana to various shopping centers. Boyfriend threatens mom if she seeks medical care he'll never see her again.

http://nj1015.com/mom-boyfriend-charged-after-baby-girl-was-sexually-assaulted-and-killed-cops-say/

"It’s only when they returned home again that Bobo laid the child on the couch and then later in the air conditioned bedroom. Whens Bobo checked on her, she found the child had vomited a third time and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, the statement says. She was completely motionless, it says. “Bobo told Disporto she wanted to take A.S. to the hospital,” the statement says. “Disporto opined that A.S. was ‘just tired.’ When Bobo insisted on making sure A.S. was okay, Disporto said, ‘I’m never going to see you again,'” the statement reads. Bobo finally called 911 at 6:04 p.m., the statement says.

The child was transported to Cooper University Hospital, where she was diagnosed with a subdural hemorrhage and cerebral edema, requiring immediate brain surgery, according to the statement. The baby had bilateral bruising and swelling to her labia, a complete fracture of her right humerus, bilateral pulmonary contusions and urine and blood in her abdomen. In examinations at noon and 6 p.m. the next day, she had no brain activity. Life support was cut off and she was pronounced dead at 6:26 p.m., the statement says."

I just don't understand how a child can be SO injured that she requires brain surgery, yet mom continues to delay medical care. And the bruises on her genitalia? How is that explained? Classic case of mom wanting a man so badly in her life, she ignores her child's well-being and basically lets her die. Should be interesting to hear when it goes to trial if the child could have lived if she was taken to the hospital first thing in the morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killing-toddler-girl.html?ito=social-facebook

"A New Jersey man has been charged with sexually assaulting and killing his new girlfriend's two-year-old daughter, authorities say.
Camden County prosecutors say 22-year-old Michael Disporto Jr., of Manahawkin, was charged with first degree murder and first degree sexual assault Thursday.
The girl's mother, Amber Bobo, 26, has been charged with second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. "

So mom starts dating new boyfriend. He takes Ariana out "to get to know her better" on two different occasions that night. The next morning, mom wakes up and notices Ariana is on the couch with boyfriend. She is in different clothes than she went to sleep in. That doesn't apparently alert her to anything, but the bruises on the child's head do. Boyfriend says oh she fell when we were looking at fireworks or at the park last night (when he was getting to "know her better"). All through out the day, Mom is concerned about child and wants to seek medical care, but boyfriend says no, she is ok. Oh, and she gave Ariana a bath and saw bruises on her back and genital area. But that still didn't make mom say I'm calling 911! So they put a hat on her (to conceal bruises) and take Ariana to various shopping centers. Boyfriend threatens mom if she seeks medical care he'll never see her again.

http://nj1015.com/mom-boyfriend-charged-after-baby-girl-was-sexually-assaulted-and-killed-cops-say/

"It’s only when they returned home again that Bobo laid the child on the couch and then later in the air conditioned bedroom. Whens Bobo checked on her, she found the child had vomited a third time and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, the statement says. She was completely motionless, it says. “Bobo told Disporto she wanted to take A.S. to the hospital,” the statement says. “Disporto opined that A.S. was ‘just tired.’ When Bobo insisted on making sure A.S. was okay, Disporto said, ‘I’m never going to see you again,'” the statement reads. Bobo finally called 911 at 6:04 p.m., the statement says.

The child was transported to Cooper University Hospital, where she was diagnosed with a subdural hemorrhage and cerebral edema, requiring immediate brain surgery, according to the statement. The baby had bilateral bruising and swelling to her labia, a complete fracture of her right humerus, bilateral pulmonary contusions and urine and blood in her abdomen. In examinations at noon and 6 p.m. the next day, she had no brain activity. Life support was cut off and she was pronounced dead at 6:26 p.m., the statement says."

I just don't understand how a child can be SO injured that she requires brain surgery, yet mom continues to delay medical care. And the bruises on her genitalia? How is that explained? Classic case of mom wanting a man so badly in her life, she ignores her child's well-being and basically lets her die. Should be interesting to hear when it goes to trial if the child could have lived if she was taken to the hospital first thing in the morning.
Sick evil vile excuse for a human!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BOTH of them, in my opinion.
Well im appalled by a mother basically 'allowing' her child for the use of. I really cant get my head around the fact. He 'raped' the lil one. "There were bruising around her genital area. And her labia was swollen" what the hell did that monster do to her to cause this?
It pains me to say this. As i believe anyone that does this heinous act to a minor. Really needs to be taken out of society. And i mean taken out..

What is wrong with that woman? First, bonding with her daughter. Then, buying his crap that he will leave her and waiting for hours to take her in. I can't even fathom it.

I'm beyond disgusted at what seems to be an epidemic of sex assaults on infants, toddlers. The laws everywhere need to be examined so that there is zero tolerance of what looks like a sickening trend. Put these degenerates away forever.

Both of them can rot in the deepest darkest pits of hell! Who does this to a baby?And the mom being so scared of losing her man, that she totally ignored ALL of the obvious signs of abuse both physical and sexual to her child? I'm beyond disgusted and angry. Sickens me to my soul. R.i.p little Arianna [emoji257] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Shattering to even think about.

I found Disporto as in custody at the Camden County jail but the site I found does not list charges or have mugshot.
It does not show Amber Bobo as being in custody.

I hope a better sleuther than I can find this info & the court dates.

Vile monsters, the both of them. Lock them up and throw the key away. That poor, dear child. I can't imagine what she went through. RIP little one. :rose:

She was a good mom based on her pictures. She clearly loved her daughter. But not enough to protect her. What's just unfortunate is she KNEW the right thing to do. She KNEW immediately something wasn't right. But she just went along with this disgusting man, being manipulated by him and not caring for her daughter. When I say manipulated, I don't take away any responsibility from her - she should have said "screw you" to this guy and focused on her daughter's care right then.

Just tragic. I feel so sorry for Ariana's father and other extended family. Poor baby.

Sometimes facebook and other social media paints a picture that one wants to display to the world and not necessarily the truth. JMO, but I've personally seen it many times via people whose lives I know well. I'm not saying that happened here, but I entertain the possibility.

She has pics of baby all over her FB profile, seems like she adored her child so I can't understand why she gave that monster free access to rape/murder her. [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Omg such a sweet lil girl. She looks like she adores her in these pics on her fb. Why the sudden change? Drink? Drugs? Either taken willingly or spiked im thinking. Poor grandma too. Such a horrible ordeal to go thru when any child dies. But like this? Id be beyond grief. And I'd want that ba****d on death row! Soonest!

Shattering to even think about.

I found Disporto as in custody at the Camden County jail but the site I found does not list charges or have mugshot.
It does not show Amber Bobo as being in custody.

I hope a better sleuther than I can find this info & the court dates.
Could be the mom has been granted bail. I was going thru a similar case in the UK just a few weeks ago. But this case was DV. No sexual assalts. But the mom was found guilty of child neglect and PCJ. Since her and her longtime on and off bf were arrested. He was remanded in custody until trial. But she was on bail to report to police until trial. So could be the same in this instance. Once the forensic evidence has been collected. And the PM done with the coroners findings. Then Ariana will be released to whom ever is going to organise a funeral.

Such a sad sad case. But as i read up.. there just seems to be more these days. ):

Could be the mom has been granted bail. I was going thru a similar case in the UK just a few weeks ago. But this case was DV. No sexual assalts. But the mom was found guilty of child neglect and PCJ. Since her and her longtime on and off bf were arrested. He was remanded in custody until trial. But she was on bail to report to police until trial. So could be the same in this instance. Once the forensic evidence has been collected. And the PM done with the coroners findings. Then Arianna will be released to whom ever is going to organise a funeral.

Such a sad sad case. But as i read up.. there just seems to be more these days. ):

According to the page, the father is arranging the funeral.

Sometimes facebook and other social media paints a picture that one wants to display to the world and not necessarily the truth. JMO, but I've personally seen it many times via people whose lives I know well. I'm not saying that happened here, but I entertain the possibility.

ITA! I don't trust FB pages any more - I've seen too many put up by awful, awful parents that depict a loving, happy home with well cared-for babies, when the reality is the opposite. As in a real life horror show.

Erika Murray is perhaps the best example of a crap parent making herself look good on social media.

Yes. Remember Bella Bond' mothers Facebook? This story just doesn't sound right ... He took her to the park, and then out in the
evening... and then mom found Ariana sleeping on couch with him, and discovered the bruised head, and was told she fell at the park? Where was the mom all day? We really don't know when this happened to Ariana, I think the mom is 100% complicit in the crime, I really do. This freak was looking for a mom with low self esteem, who had a baby he could abuse. Total, unimaginable Freaks.

According to the page, the father is arranging the funeral.
Thankyou for that info. I bet dad is heartbroken. To think of his lil angel having to go thru all that pain. And those two just covering her with a hat n stuff. It makes me feel physically sick.
Does anyone know if either sets of grandparents will be helping the dad at all. As im sure her mom is devastated too. As well as his mom.
Sorry am in UK so any links are good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam