788 users online (108 members and 680 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

IL Protesters throw bottles at police, horses

That is just sickening. Is this one of those "peaceful" protests? Those poor horses too...

I don't understand what is accomplished by attacking horses. Luckily for the protesters the horses were better behaved than the protesters.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

If somebody throws a bottle at a horse, that can spook the horse. Horse then can ran around trampling people.
    Just my opinion

Horses apparently need some body armour too..but that would be too militaristic for these peaceful gatherings...

Don't understand why it is ok to be allowed to express one's anger for just about every victim around except for the police...

They shouldn't bring horses to demonstrations and protests. They make a great PR tool but in instances like this it's putting them at risk.
    Jmo.

I can't believe what I watched on that video. Those protestors were idiots, throwing bottles and such at the mounted cops. They obviously have not been kicked or stepped on by a 1200 lb animal. Kudos to those cops and their horses. My horses would not have been so well behaved...

If its no safe for a 1200 pound animal to be at a protest then how safe can it be for a cop in shirt sleeves?

Terrible "protestors"...
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum