IL Protesters throw bottles at police, horses

That is just sickening. Is this one of those "peaceful" protests? Those poor horses too...

I don't understand what is accomplished by attacking horses. Luckily for the protesters the horses were better behaved than the protesters.

If somebody throws a bottle at a horse, that can spook the horse. Horse then can ran around trampling people.

Horses apparently need some body armour too..but that would be too militaristic for these peaceful gatherings...

Don't understand why it is ok to be allowed to express one's anger for just about every victim around except for the police...

They shouldn't bring horses to demonstrations and protests. They make a great PR tool but in instances like this it's putting them at risk.
Jmo.

I can't believe what I watched on that video. Those protestors were idiots, throwing bottles and such at the mounted cops. They obviously have not been kicked or stepped on by a 1200 lb animal. Kudos to those cops and their horses. My horses would not have been so well behaved...;)

If its no safe for a 1200 pound animal to be at a protest then how safe can it be for a cop in shirt sleeves?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back