976 users online (191 members and 785 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Tate Rose, 16, Zachary Heron,16 & Samuel Lein, 15, Dodge Co, 10 July 2016

Missing boys' bicycles found near Neda mine in Dodge Co.

The Dodge County Sheriff's Office has released more information in the search for three missing teenagers near Iron Ridge.

Tate Rose and Zachary Heron, both 16 and Samuel Lein, 15 were reported missing at 9:45 p.m. Sunday. Sheriff Dale Schmidt says the teens were last seen in the early evening and their parents had looked for the three themselves first. When they couldn't find them, they called authorities.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Last edited by los2188; 07-11-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

GannyP is offline Proud to be an American, the Government- not so much.
    LA (lower Alabama)
    I pray these boys are found quick and safe!
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

found safe.

UPDATE (WKOW) --- The Dodge County Sheriff's Office says the three missing teens have been located.
    We are working on getting more information and will update here as we learn it.

So glad to read that they are alright!

East Tennessee
    The same link above now says they found "safe!"
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Great news! From the update at the link above, it sounds like they've been checked out and are ok.

Officials say the boys were out exploring the mines and lost their lights to find a way out.
    All statements are my opinion only.