744 users online (92 members and 652 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

UK - Megan Wilson 18, T in the Park Festival, Strathallan, 10 July 2016

An 18 year old girl has gone missing from the T in the Park festival near Perth in Scotland.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/1...T_in_the_Park/

Megan Wilson, 18, from West Dislingtonton in West Cumbria, did not return to her tent on Sunday night and was not on the return bus home on Monday. (from above link)

"A frantic search has been launched to find a missing teenager who disappeared while at the T in the Park festival.

Megan Wilson, 18, was at the Scottish festival with a group of pals when she failed to return home on time.

The teenager, from West Dislingtonton in Cumbria, was last seen on Sunday night at the festival at Strathallan Castle."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...g-teen-8399827

Thank you JerricaBenton for creating this thread.

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    Frightening stuff. I have several friends who were at T, but they only went for the Friday. They said it was horrible, with lots of violence and people causing trouble. Not a good environment for getting separated from your friends.

From your link Greg:

"Megan's never been to a festival before. She's a very bright child just not streetwise."

This is worrisome....is this a large festival? I guess it really doesn't matter but just wondering. I'm sure her friends probably just figured that she ran into some friends and that's why she didn't return to her tent. Scary. I hope she turns up quickly. Her mother must be out of her mind with worry.

She is fine. Seems like every year a lassie or two go awol after it but considering the drug deaths and reports of rape at T I don't blame her family for freaking out about her whereabouts.
    http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/la...20e725bc2fe-ds

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post

From your link Greg:

"Megan's never been to a festival before. She's a very bright child just not streetwise."

This is worrisome....is this a large festival? I guess it really doesn't matter but just wondering. I'm sure her friends probably just figured that she ran into some friends and that's why she didn't return to her tent. Scary. I hope she turns up quickly. Her mother must be out of her mind with worry.
    Yes, it's pretty huge. This is very worrisome. I hope she had a blast and just hooked up with someone but tbh she doesn't sound like that type but that might be the best case scenario.
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    And there we go, glad to see she's been found safe!
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Glad to hear that!