Found Deceased Canada - Vanessa Straumann, 29, Toronto, 8 July 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...father-pleads-for-return-of-missing-daughter/

Greg Straumann said his daughter, Vanessa, 29, left their residence at some point over the weekend and hasn't returned.

The father of three discovered her absence Monday morning after returning home from the family cottage with his wife, discovering only a note in her place.

"Vanessa has been struggling with depression and she wrote in the note how she was ashamed and embarrassed, frustrated," he said, before pleading with Vanessa directly to return home.

"Mom and dad want you back. Please, we'll take care of you; please come back or call someone."

Greg said he doubts she's with friends or former boyfriends and explained she's not much of a walker, but said she has spent time in Toronto.

"I don't know if she's in Richmond Hill or Toronto," he explained from the family home near the corner of Bayview Avenue and Major Mackenzie Drive.

Although Greg isn't sure what Vanessa was wearing when she left, he said she's likely wearing jeans and described her as about 5 feet, 4 inches tall and slender, with long, strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes .

Vanessa has recently been off her medication and had been seeking alternative, more natural, methods of dealing with her depression, visiting a naturopath to avoid side effects of prescription medication, Greg said

rbbm.

Thanks for the update, was just about to post that the LE have increased the search , maybe it has already produced results, unfortunately they might be sad ones.

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/07/13/york-police-increase-search-for-missing-richmond-hill-woman/

Police said they would be conducting a ground search on Wednesday, beginning close to her Weldrick Road East and Bayview Avenue home.

Police are also asking for the public’s help. Anyone with information can call police, or go to the command post at 136 Hillsview Drive.

Someone on reddit said they received confirmation it was suicide, but I haven't seen anything to confirm that. I'm local-ish so I'll try to keep an ear out for updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back