1103 users online (232 members and 871 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KS - Walker Erikson, 2, Smith Center, 13 July 2016

Amber Alert: Kansas Boy Could be Headed to Hastings

Kansas police have issued an Amber Alert for a two-year-old boy who may be headed to Hastings.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Amb...386704081.html

http://www.nebraska.tv/story/3244040...ed-to-hastings
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

The 2-year-old child's mother is suspected of abducting the child, possibly to Hastings.
    (...)

Marissa Mae Barrett, 26, Walker's mother, is suspected of abducting the child with another unknown person in a white Dodge Neon with Florida license plates.

http://m.ketv.com/news/amber-alert-i...ansas/40696258
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    KWCH Update:

Two-year-old Walker Erickson and his mother, Marissa Barrett, were reported traveling west from Kearney Neb. in a beige or tan unknown make, four-door vehicle with Colorado tags driven by a 48-year-old man named David Boiwers, the KBI says. The KBI says they could be headed to Holdridge Neb. with another man named Billy Smith.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by perfectingpink; 07-13-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Walker is missing from Smith Center, KS not the Kansas City area. Smith Center is almost next to the Nebraska border about the center of KS.

- Audrey Hepburn