1312 users online (273 members and 1039 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Daniel Davidson, 54, found dying on a Concow road, 8 July 2016

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/bu...ncow-homicide/

The autopsy report is in, and while investigators are keeping the specifics under wraps, they say there's a good chance that Daniel Davidson's death was in fact a murder...

It all started last Friday when dispatchers received a "911" call saying a man was found lying in the middle of Camelot Road in Concow. Emergency responders found the man clinging to life, but it was too late. The 54-year-old Davidson died soon after...

Some locals told Action News Now that they believe Davidson's son and wife are responsible; that the incident is tied to the death of his son's dog...

"Due to the injuries, due to where he was located... we know there's more to this than what's been given," Srgt. Collins explained.

dog was found dead in a van, per that link above. Scream heard in the middle of the night. Awww, man, now I have to know more...
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

The incident began about 11:45 a.m. Friday, when the Sheriff's Office received a 9-1-1 call reporting that an injured man was lying in the intersection of Saint Ives Way and Camelot Lane, according to a press release.

Deputies responded and found Danny Davidson, 54, in the roadway, according to the release. Life-saving efforts were performed while officers were on scene, but Davidson was pronounced dead at 12:48 p.m.
    http://www.chicoer.com/general-news/...und-in-roadway

Hmmm.....I'm wondering how all this fits together.....I'll stay tuned.

http://www.buttecounty.net/sheriffco...ubliclogs.aspx

Butte County SO log includes 7/8/16. Link contains link to a pdf.

Incident# 16-AD6489 11:46 am

"Appears he was beat in the face with something, was not coherent."

There was a person listed as arrested on the incident. Person arrested has same last name as the deceased. Chg: 69PC

69. (a) Every person who attempts, by means of any threat or violence, to deter or prevent an executive officer from performing
    any duty imposed upon the officer by law, or who knowingly resists, by the use of force or violence, the officer, in the performance of
    his or her duty, is punishable by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of
    Section 1170, or in a county jail not exceeding one year, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
    (b) The fact that a person takes a photograph or makes an audio or video recording of an executive officer, while the officer is in a
    public place or the person taking the photograph or making the recording is in a place he or she has the right to be, does not
    constitute, in and of itself, a violation of subdivision (a).
    http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/di...000&file=67-77

The log also references 16AD6536 (15:52/3:52 pm on 7/8) which involves a location on Freedom Lane in Oroville.

No clue on the dog unless someone transposed 16-AD6536 to 16-AD6563 which is an incident in Chico on 7/8 that involves an accusation of a dog killing.

Beats me.
    Last edited by Everyday Grace; 07-14-2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Correct one location and add time reference.

whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    dog was found dead in a van, per that link above. Scream heard in the middle of the night. Awww, man, now I have to know more...
    The information about the dog is so sketchy... The wife said the dog was in the van, dead. From the heat I wonder? One article said the family was not responsible but friends knew who it was.

At first it sounded like the father killed the dog and so the wife and the son killed the father?
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744