1087 users online (226 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

NV - Troy Sirat, 19, Las Vegas, 6 July 2016

On July 6, Troy Sirat left his home while his family was out of the house for an extended block of time, his father said. He ditched his phone near a public swimming pool on Hollywood Boulevard where he would regularly swim.

(...)

On several occasions, Troy Sirat had told his father that he wanted to live off the grid and would like to hike the Pacific Crest Trail from California to Washington State. However, Robb Sirat said his son took no food, sleeping bag, tent, rain gear or heavy coat when he left and that he has no more than $100.

Description of Sirat

• Name: Troy Sirat
    • Height: 5’9″
    • Weight: 200 pounds – solid build with tan skin from swimming
    • Hair color: Brown – longer on top with a fade on the sides
    • Eye color: Brown
    • Identifying marks: turtle tattoo on his left ankle, sideways “8” infinity tattoo on his thigh, 9-inch belly scar above his belt line and a small birthmark just above his left eyebrow. He is also missing a tooth and wears a retainer with a false tooth to fill the gap.
    • Last seen wearing: red and black Reebok trail running shoes with white soles, a dark T-shirt, hoodie and dark shorts or sweats, carrying a black USA Swimming backpack. He may be riding a tan-colored KONA hardtail bike with skinny tires
    http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc.../#.V4j8BoZOKrW
    Attached Images Attached Images

Troy is still missing

Troy’s father, Robb Sirat, said Troy has been battling the effects of anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder related to the death of his brother in 2011. Medications and counseling have only been moderately effective, Robb Sirat said.

"Troy is not mentally level right now,” his father posted on his Facebook page. “I do not believe he is suicidal, or a potential harm to others but I believe he is delusional … he is suffering. "

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc.../#.WLH31RmnzqA

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I found an article about the death of Troy's brother. He hanged himself, and his body was found in the garage by his sister.

“Jay was at the beginning of the salts wave; they absolutely contributed to his death,” says Alisa Sirat, Jay’s mother. Alisa and her husband, Robb, are sitting on the lawn outside a community swimming complex in this Vegas suburb, where Jay helped lead the high school swim team. Today, Jay’s 14-year-old brother, Troy, is competing in his place as an homage. “He had a really fast downward spiral,” says Alisa. “And it was fueled by daily trips to head shops to buy bath salts.”

Things weren’t supposed to go this way for Jay. The Sirat family is solidly middle-class and active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Robert is an industrial components salesman. Alisa is a teacher. Their home and their neighborhood are well-manicured and seemingly untroubled.

https://www.spin.com/2012/06/bathlan...g-nightmare/4/
    Last edited by Rayemonde; 10-28-2017 at 08:35 PM.