939 users online (166 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Patricia Bolin, 51, Woodstock, 14 July 2016

Ulster County Sheriff's Office Press Release:
    The Ulster County Sheriff's Office, New York State Police and the Town of Woodstock Police Department are attempting to locate Patricia A. Bolin, 51 years of age, of Woodstock, NY who has been classified as a Missing Person. Ms. Bolin was last seen on July 14, 2016 between the hours of 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM in the Town of Woodstock. Her vehicle was located earlier this morning at the scene of a house fire on Silver Hollow Road in the Town of Woodstock and her current whereabouts are unknown. Ms. Bolin is described as a 5’9” light skinned black female with black hair and brown eyes.
    The Ulster County Sheriff’s Office requests that if anyone sees or has information about Ms. Bolin to call 911.
    http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general-...ied-as-missing

https://www.facebook.com/UlsterSheriff/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police are Searching for Missing Woman

Ms. Bolin was last seen on July 12, 2016 between the hours of 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. in the Town of Woodstock.

Police said her vehicle was located earlier Friday morning at the scene of a house fire on Silver Hollow Road in the Town of Woodstock and her current whereabouts are unknown.
    http://hudsonvalleynewsnetwork.com/2...missing-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She looks a lot younger than 51 on that picture.

NY NY - Patricia A. Bolin, 51, Woodstock, 14 July 2016

Oh geez, I live right here.
    I haven't watched or read the news in days. Been ill with diverticulitis, out of it and sleeping a lot. I just woke up, logged on to see this.
    I'm going to try and see if we can help. DH should be up shortly.
    I'm wondering if I should get verified?
    I'm shaking...
    We have outstanding police departments in Ulster Co. Especially the NYSP.
    All of the departments here will do anything and everything to locate this gal.
    I hope and pray she is okay.
    I can tell you that missing persons are rare in the Hudson Valley. I'm uncertain of the stats...as far as I can recall this is the first missing person in my area.
    Thank you for the thread.
    The heat and humidity has been brutal in the past couple of days. Ordinarily the weather will cool off a bit a night, but not recently.
    ~all of my posts are imo~

I'm a terrible sleuth, I can't find any social media for this gal...
    She's got to have facebook at least?
    I'm no social media person, but I do have facebook.
    I know I'm not permitted to post anything regarding social media here, but at least I could get some sort of starting place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysteria View Post
    I'm a terrible sleuth, I can't find any social media for this gal...
    She's got to have facebook at least?
    I'm no social media person, but I do have facebook.
    I know I'm not permitted to post anything regarding social media here, but at least I could get some sort of starting place.
    Perfectingpink (in addition to others) is really good with finding fb sites, I'll drop her a line...

NY NY - Patricia A. Bolin, 51, Woodstock, 14 July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Perfectingpink (in addition to others) is really good with finding fb sites, I'll drop her a line...
    Thanks much.
    I did get a teensy bit of information from a member comment on LE facebook, but can't share it.
    I've enquired about organized searches so that the community can help out but there are none?
    Plus, I've yet to hear any reports from family and friends.
    It's been reported in MSM that she has some sort of mental illness, it's in the link provided by the OP.
    It's really concerning to me because if she's very ill she may be wandering around confused, dehydrated, hungry and frightened. If she suffers from depression...
    A 'copter was above a bit ago, but that may be unrelated.
    I hope that I'm permitted to write that she was a yoga instructor some years ago in Willow, (a bit further to the NorthWest-ish). Willow is stunning, we hike there occasionally.
    The town of Woodstock itself has all sorts of little unique shops, a really pretty white church, the town square can be quite interesting. Lots of musicians and interesting people. We also have the Woodstock theatre.
    I'm a bit South of the town.
    The problem is, outside of the main street/town of Woodstock; the surrounding area is densely wooded with running streams, meadows, bluestone quarry type places; it's got to be difficult to search.
    I pray that she is okay.
    I did want to add that there is still a stigma (as most or all of us know), regarding mental illness; which annoys me to no end.
    Someday I hope that it's renamed as a neurological disorder instead, because that is what mental illness truly is.
    Her neurological disorder is an added complication.
    Given all that I've written above, I have hope that she will be found alive and well.
    Prayers, hope and hugs to her family and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysteria View Post
    Oh geez, I live right here.
    I haven't watched or read the news in days. Been ill with diverticulitis, out of it and sleeping a lot. I just woke up, logged on to see this.
    I'm going to try and see if we can help. DH should be up shortly.
    I'm wondering if I should get verified?
    I'm shaking...
    We have outstanding police departments in Ulster Co. Especially the NYSP.
    All of the departments here will do anything and everything to locate this gal.
    I hope and pray she is okay.
    I can tell you that missing persons are rare in the Hudson Valley. I'm uncertain of the stats...as far as I can recall this is the first missing person in my area.
    Thank you for the thread.
    The heat and humidity has been brutal in the past couple of days. Ordinarily the weather will cool off a bit a night, but not recently.
    My parents live just down route 212 in Saugerties so, Howdy Neighbor! I was shocked to see this thread because Woodstock is the last place I'd expect to see on WS..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Hi Margarita! I was not able to find anything for Patricia on FB but I will keep looking.
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Hi Margarita! I was not able to find anything for Patricia on FB but I will keep looking.
    Thanks for stopping in and taking a look, Perfectingpink!

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Ulster County Sheriff's Office Press Release:

Ms. Bolin was last seen on July 12, 2016 between the hours of 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. in the Town of Woodstock.

Police said her vehicle was located earlier Friday morning at the scene of a house fire on Silver Hollow Road in the Town of Woodstock and her current whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general-...ied-as-missing

https://www.facebook.com/UlsterSheriff/
    So, what's up with her car being located at the scene of a house fire?

More from the above link re: this:

"Police added that on July 15, 2016 around 8:30 a.m. the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office, the New York State Police and the Town of Woodstock Police responded to a report of a structure fire at 370 Silver Hollow Road.

When the Woodstock Fire Department arrived at the scene, the fire was still active and the house had burned to the ground.

A vehicle belonging to Bolin was found at the residence, where she has been known to stay. Once the fire was extinguished, the fire debris was searched by the Ulster County cause and origin team, Detectives from the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office and the Town of Woodstock Highway Department and there was no indication that anyone was inside the residence when it burned."
    Last edited by margarita25; 07-16-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Oh wonderful...she has been located in good health according to the above link for the ulster Sheriff Fb page.

Quote Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    Oh wonderful...she has been located in good health according to the above link for the ulster Sheriff Fb page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...84190041595370

There we go...wonderful!