1248 users online (267 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,651 to 1,655 of 1655
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    I will say in regards to the neighbor, I have always had suspicions. These are my thoughts on him and questions. He could be completely innocent mind you but I believe everyone involved should be thoroughly questioned and their actions before and after the incident should also be looked at. Him washing the car is VERY suspicious to me. Why did he do that knowing there could be vital evidence and it would be important to have the car in the exact condition it was in when she went missing.
    We know money was left out in plain sight in the car and it was unlocked. Something Tara wouldn't do normally and it was out of character for her. So the car was important. Dr. Godwin did find debris under the car that could possibly tell where the car had been recently. The neighbor apparently looked over that detail and thankfully Dr. Godwin discovered it!
    I've always thought the "bedroom light" deal they had was very weird. Why not the porch light? Something more visible would be more "proper" in my opinion. Did she normally sleep with her lamp on? That would seem odd to me to have a light glaring in your eyes as you try to sleep. Also why was this very important to them? Was she in fear of someone? Also, if the lamp cue was so important, why did he not immediately try to check on her when the lamp wasn't on for several nights? UNLESS he knew why it wasn't.
    Another question too. Was the glove dropped possibly as someone walked towards his home? Which direction was the glove dropped?
    Next we all know a spouse will cover for their husband/wife. That is no secret. So I personally take what a spouse of a POI states with a grain of salt. Plus they can't testify against their spouse.
    My next point of interest is even if he was elderly, it doesn't mean he wasn't infatuated with her. She may not have even been aware of possible feelings he had for her. She may have looked at him as a father figure but he could have seen it differently.
    Age has nothing to do with whether a person has the capability to do harm to someone. There are many ways a weak person can commit a crime such as murder without actually physically attacking them with a method such as strangulation which would require strength.
    If you want to rule out completely POI you must ask the questions that you may not want to. Know what I mean?
    Two people can see a relationship between them completely different. One can see friendship the other romance.
    This crime could have happened while the spouse was asleep.
    This of course is all my opinion and he could be completely innocent and I truly hope he is. But the questions should be asked.
    Each person close to Tara should be deeply and thoroughly checked out.
    My personal opinion is this case will be solved by DNA and a confession. Otherwise she will never be found sadly.
    BUT cases are solved and prosecuted without a body all the time.
    I just want to see justice for beautiful Tara. She deserves that as well as her loved ones and friends.
    The neighbor definitely did some suspicious things after Tara disappeared... but what is his motive? Maybe he lusted after her but he was unstable enough to hurt her? I just don't think his motive is as strong as MH or HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundrop, do you have a list of those recent calls on the night of her disappearance? The person had to know she was going to be home. To be this elaborate it sounds pretty obvious they knew where she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfyardley03 View Post
    The neighbor definitely did some suspicious things after Tara disappeared... but what is his motive? Maybe he lusted after her but he was unstable enough to hurt her? I just don't think his motive is as strong as MH or HD.

In most situations like this I take age out of the equation.
    It could be a lust situation possibly. But I also remember that a person's emotions are so deep and complex.
    Including Tara's.
    So is it possible that he quietly had a thing for her without her knowledge and doing things for her he felt would win her over?
    When she was only looking at things he did for her as a fatherly role?
    Or let's flip the coin and say she used his possible feelings for her to her advantage and he had enough or finally wanted his award for all the things he did?
    Would she have been afraid of him enough to tell someone she felt unsafe or was she in denial that he could actually harm her?
    Did he get jealous of her male friends he saw coming and going and finally confront her?
    Is it possible that even the wife got tired of it and confronted her leading to a altercation that the husband had to cover up to protect his wife?
    Do they possibly own land somewhere that hasn't been searched?
    I am only asking these questions to look at other motives or POI than the obvious.
    I understand completely that many others are more suspicious.
    And it's quite possible that the neighbors are totally innocent of any crime.
    I just feel it should be totally looked into and all motives and possibilities covered and ruled out. Only then will the suspect that did this crime be left holding the bag sorta speak.
    I do agree on the others motives being more compelling though. Just don't want to look over any possibilities.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

If you could narrow it down to 2 possible suspects, who do you think it would be most likely? HD and JP?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahG View Post
    If you could narrow it down to 2 possible suspects, who do you think it would be most likely? HD and JP?

Hmmm.
    Good question. Both had means and opportunity. I'd probably say yes those would be my two.
    (Although I'm taking JP to be the neighbor right? So many initials in so many cases gets my head confused lol!)

I just have this deep feeling that this case is not what we think it is. That it's highly possible it's someone we haven't really considered as a strong suspect. Maybe that is why it seems the case is stalled. LE might not be looking in the right direction possibly.
    I'd be looking into whether any of the potentials had farm land or a hunting club membership or even their own country property. See who allows their land to be searched and who doesn't. Who is upfront and who is shady when put on the spot.
    I'd love to know why the neighbor thought the car needed to be washed considering she was missing.
    The neighbors would know her every move and know when she was supposedly home.
    Also a question keeps coming to my mind too. About that lamp.
    Did she keep that lamp on even when she had a boyfriend over?
    The lamp seems very important to the whole flow of things that happened that night and weekend.
    Last edited by PositiveLight; 02-15-2017 at 10:30 PM. Reason: adding info
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111