1233 users online (213 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    linas those pictures of terry, jaycee and the girls were taken in april 2010. i cant believe they are passing them off as new.........when the girls were minors. and now they dont blur the faces. disgusting. i hope jaycee sues them.

her older daughters name was not changed but the younger one was at her (the girl's) request. jaycee left the option up to them i think.

the headline on the enquirde cover reads 'kidnappers released!. say wut?

hopefully never. i hope jaycee, terry and garrido's original victim show up at every parole hearing this snake and his his sleazy wife have.

i was thinking. if our prison system did its job garridio would stlil be in jail for the 76 rape and wouldnt be getting out for another 11 years on that charge.....if our parole system thinks people like him and the manson nuts arent a danger then let them live with them. and let them be held responsible for the crimes they commit under their watch.
    Last edited by bostonstrong; 07-29-2016 at 07:30 PM.

well here's praying neither him or his wife were 2 of the 214 prisoners obama let losse today.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonstrong View Post
    well here's praying neither him or his wife were 2 of the 214 prisoners obama let losse today.
    The chances of that are far less than zero

i really dont believe that. if chances were really less then zero we wouldnt need this thread about his possible release in the first place, even if its 18 years from now.

part of the reason he was able to con himself out of prison in 1988 in the first place is cause the idiot judge and federal authorities in charge of the case messed up the sentencing. who knows what kind of loopholes he could find again.

They were drug offenders. That's not why Garrido was jailed.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Arrow

i really dont believe that. if chances were really less then zero we wouldnt need this thread about his possible release in the first place, even if its 18 years from now.

part of the reason he was able to con himself out of prison in 1988 in the first place is cause the idiot judge and federal authorities in charge of the case messed up the sentencing. who knows what kind of loopholes he could find again.

I can pretty much guarantee Gov. Jerry Brown won't parole him.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

The media needs some stories so that is why we are seeing this insanity.

This monster needs to never be released. I don't care if he live to see 103, he should do it in his jail cell. Jaycee and her daughters shouldn't have to worry about him knocking on their doors one day. And no matter his age, I don't trust he wouldn't offend again.

Jaycee is one of my personal heroes. I'm disgusted she may even have to show up at his parole hearings or deal with that. Let her live her life completely free of him now.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    No matter how old he is, he'll never stop being a monster who preys on children. Not all elderly people are invalids. My dad is in his seventies and still working. I just think Jaycee deserves the peace of knowing that he'll never harm another child.
    I agree. I wonder why 60 is considered elderly.

I saw a rerun of the Dorotik case where she is active in trying to get release of "elderly" prisoners in Cali--saying any prisoner age 55 who has served 7 years should be set free.

55 is elderly? And release after only 7 years regardless of the offense or the initial sentence, just because one turns 55?

At 55 a rapist could still terrorize, murders could as well.

I doubt Garrido is ever getting out alive but have concerns regarding others who might. Are they going to consider letting Scott Peterson out at age 55 or 60? And he's not the only leopard who will never change its spots.

well scott peterson is under the death penalty so chances of that are nil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2