1399 users online (307 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

ISP: Handicapped Evansville woman taken by unknown individuals, regional Silver Alert issued

Police said she was last seen 9 p.m. Saturday a black T shirt with the words "Dance Theater" on it. Police believe she was removed from her home by "unknown individuals."
    http://www.courierpress.com/news/loc...387179111.html

Robertson Affidavit
    Last edited by tlcya; 08-14-2016 at 10:10 AM. Reason: add link to affidavit
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What in the world? Who would have 'taken' her? Why? Was she alone in the house? If so, why? Seems like she would need constant supervision - right?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

A link to Evansville Police Department with a little more info:

https://www.facebook.com/EvansvillePoliceDept/?fref=nf

Perhaps she was taken by a family member?
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Lots of interesting, defensive comments on that LE facebook post. I wonder when the last time anyone outside the family saw her?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

Well this is bizzare. Is her wheelchair gone?

This is pretty hinky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Что это? Это пропаганда.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2four717 View Post
    Well this is bizzare. Is her wheelchair gone?
    A fb comment says that her chair is not gone, but take it as rumor. This is super disturbing.

Oh my word, the sister ( I'm guessing) who is commenting on that article needs to be stopped. Kids do not need social media and this is a prime example.

I hope she is found.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMothership View Post
    Oh my word, the sister ( I'm guessing) who is commenting on that article needs to be stopped. Kids do not need social media and this is a prime example.

I hope she is found.
    Precisely my thoughts - like, you're making everything worse - EVERYTHING.

Interestingly- the Silver Alert is is NO MEDIA in Indianapolis.

No info as to whether the home was broken into or the doors were locked or unlocked in the morning. I wonder how many people live in the home? Did she have her own room? So many unanswered questions. What strikes me is the statement of ' possibly' abducted, because there is no way she left on her own. I hope by some chance this young woman is found safe. I cannot come up with any good reason for her to be taken without her chair, meds, or special foods.

I dunno, this really doesn't make sense. My gut tells me that the family is trying to cover something up. Maybe an accidental death? I don't know...it really just isn't logical that a stranger would abduct this girl. She has severe epilepsy (from what the sisters have commented on FB) and without her medication...poor girl.

I dunno... I just don't know how to feel about all this. Hunky meter is flickering...then I feel guilty. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    I dunno... I just don't know how to feel about all this. Hunky meter is flickering...then I feel guilty. :-/
    I feel exactly the same way mrsobrien. Maybe it's just a lack of details. But it almost has to be someone that is known to the family doesn't it? I can't believe a stranger would risk going into a house to abduct a young woman with these medical limitations. Knowing she would have to be carried, etc. Something just does not ring true. Not saying the family is involved in any way only that there have to be more facts.

Who was home at the time of the abduction? How many adults? How many people specifically? What time frame are we talking about? Was the home broken into? No one heard anything?

This is all MOO but I would think anyone caring for a special needs individual would be a pretty light sleeper just from the situation. Maybe even have a child monitor in case something might happen medically during the night?

Praying for a positive outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast