Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
ISP: Handicapped Evansville woman taken by unknown individuals, regional Silver Alert issued
beckerle.jpg

Police said she was last seen 9 p.m. Saturday a black T shirt with the words "Dance Theater" on it. Police believe she was removed from her home by "unknown individuals."
http://www.courierpress.com/news/lo...ating-missing-19-year-old-girl-387179111.html

Robertson Affidavit

What in the world? Who would have 'taken' her? Why? Was she alone in the house? If so, why? Seems like she would need constant supervision - right?

Lots of interesting, defensive comments on that LE facebook post. I wonder when the last time anyone outside the family saw her?

This is pretty hinky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my word, the sister ( I'm guessing) who is commenting on that article needs to be stopped. Kids do not need social media and this is a prime example.

I hope she is found. :(

Oh my word, the sister ( I'm guessing) who is commenting on that article needs to be stopped. Kids do not need social media and this is a prime example.

I hope she is found. :(

Precisely my thoughts - like, you're making everything worse - EVERYTHING.

Interestingly- the Silver Alert is is NO MEDIA in Indianapolis.

No info as to whether the home was broken into or the doors were locked or unlocked in the morning. I wonder how many people live in the home? Did she have her own room? So many unanswered questions. What strikes me is the statement of ' possibly' abducted, because there is no way she left on her own. I hope by some chance this young woman is found safe. I cannot come up with any good reason for her to be taken without her chair, meds, or special foods.

I dunno, this really doesn't make sense. My gut tells me that the family is trying to cover something up. Maybe an accidental death? I don't know...it really just isn't logical that a stranger would abduct this girl. She has severe epilepsy (from what the sisters have commented on FB) and without her medication...poor girl.

I dunno... I just don't know how to feel about all this. Hunky meter is flickering...then I feel guilty. :-/

I dunno... I just don't know how to feel about all this. Hunky meter is flickering...then I feel guilty. :-/

I feel exactly the same way mrsobrien. Maybe it's just a lack of details. But it almost has to be someone that is known to the family doesn't it? I can't believe a stranger would risk going into a house to abduct a young woman with these medical limitations. Knowing she would have to be carried, etc. Something just does not ring true. Not saying the family is involved in any way only that there have to be more facts.

Who was home at the time of the abduction? How many adults? How many people specifically? What time frame are we talking about? Was the home broken into? No one heard anything?

This is all MOO but I would think anyone caring for a special needs individual would be a pretty light sleeper just from the situation. Maybe even have a child monitor in case something might happen medically during the night?

Praying for a positive outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is her caregiver? Where are her parents? And there's not even a timeline on when she was last seen to my knowledge. This stinks to high heaven!
When is the last time she was seen by someone outside the family?

This is very strange and suspicious.
Someone came in, in the middle of the night to abduct this young girl? It's all. So strange. Maybe they thought she was being mistreated. Or....

LaRue believes someone entered the home and took Aleah from her bed, without her wheelchair or medications.

"Please whoever, if there's anybody out there who knows anything please let us know," she pleads. "Or if you are the person who knows and has Aleah, please return her. We need her. Have a heart."

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...eads-for-return-of-missing-special-needs-teen

what an unusual case. I don't know what to think. It makes me sad that this young lady hasn't gotten more attention from the media. It sounds as if she has some pretty daunting medical issues that would require a lot of care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni