1220 users online (206 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

Florida State University professor Dan Markel was found in his Tallahassee, Florida, home on Friday. Police say there were no signs of robbery or burglary and have yet to disclose any motive.

According to Tallahassee police, officers found Markel after a neighbor called 911 at about 11 a.m. with reports of a "loud bang."

Markel, 41, was rushed to a local hospital, where he died the following day.

"While we cannot release specific information or details regarding this case, the Violent Crimes Unit is releasing that Mr. Markel's cause of death was a fatal gunshot wound to the head," Tallahassee Police Chief Michael DeLeo said in a statement.

By Monday, police had categorized the case as a homicide, and according to Tallahassee Police Department spokesman David Northway, Markel was the intended target.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/22/justic...lling-mystery/

Probable Cause documents
    Leon County Court Motions (dissolution of marriage)
    Thread #1
    Thread #2

Let's not forget.

2016-07-18-22-21-46--922541705.jpeg

But let me check to see if the bil deposited the money.

images-15.jpg

Do you think the camera seen us? Lol.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

i think we should do a betting pool on when the new arrests are coming. I'll put five bucks on aug 1.

When I saw the title of the new thread, I thought something happened in the night, and I spit out a huge sip of coffee.

If we are predicting dates, I predict KM is indicted and arrested on August 8.

After Labor Day. Mid September 2016

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 86Violet View Post
    When I saw the title of the new thread, I thought something happened in the night, and I spit out a huge sip of coffee.

If we are predicting dates, I predict KM is indicted and arrested on August 8.
    i'll see you KM and raise you CA WA and DA. LOL. you might be right might take a few days after grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiTransplant View Post
    i'll see you KM and raise you CA WA and DA. LOL. you might be right might take a few days after grand jury.
    I wish CA WA and DA were coming that soon and I would love to be wrong. I just think they are going to have to lean in on KM for a couple months first.

Poor guy, it seems like Dan Markel always had some kind of a nasty surprise waiting for him when he got home.
    Since this was the argument the fine lawyer DM always " circled " back to, wondering if it is the same route the prosecutors also might take?
    imo, speculation.rbbm.

In court filings, Markel always circled back to how his wife started all the nastiness by raiding their home and, more importantly, taking his children.

"Here there is an unquestionably devoted father and husband who rushes home to find his worst nightmare: his children are missing with no indication where they are," according to court documents filed on his behalf.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-...714-story.html

i just remembered that the DA said she presented the entire case to the grand jury. maybe that doesn't mean they arrest everyone like i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Poor guy, it seems like Dan Markel always had some kind of a nasty surprise waiting for him when he got home.
    Since this was the argument the fine lawyer DM always " circled " back to, wondering if it is the same route the prosecutors also might take?
    imo, speculation.rbbm.

After reading this in its entirety, can there be any doubt that WA and her family planned the execution of Dan Markel? WA's first exit from Tallahassee took more precise timing and secretive planning than the murder of her ex husband.

Blow all the smoke while you
    can Mr. Weinstein, because this
    is not going to end well for your buddy and his evil family.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

agree with this. she is the weakest link. hopefully she doesn't turn up deceased before she talks.

Quote Originally Posted by 86Violet View Post
    I wish CA WA and DA were coming that soon and I would love to be wrong. I just think they are going to have to lean in on KM for a couple months first.

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    imo, speculation.rbbm.

This article is so articulately written. I love it.

You know the old saying" I wish this show would get on the road". That's how I feel.

whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    “Weinstein predicted that Garcia and Rivera would remain the sole suspects in the slaying and they would likely opt to quickly go to trial.”
    ‘”I think it's going to be a speedy trial," Weinstein said. "I don't think there's going to be any more arrests.”’

(The following may have already been suggested)
    Does anyone think that the Adelson’s may have made extensive arrangements to take care of Garcia’s and Rivera’s families, children, mothers and so on.
    Extensive meaning college, nicer homes, retirement centers/nursing homes?

And for this, Garcia and Rivera are willing to be quiet and serve their time. Hoping for a minimum sentence, then appeals and good behavior?
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew71 View Post
    You know the old saying" I wish this show would get on the road". That's how I feel.
    Agree. But since 2 kiddies lifes will soon be turned even more upside down. Then hopefully LE and Wendi take the proper steps of preparing the kids for what'sabout to transpire very soon. Jmo.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast