937 users online (94 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow, Beach, amazing work!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What's most significant is the timing - this interview was conducted on July 12th. Angie was interviewed at 7:25am, immediately after the raid. She was interviewed BEFORE anyone else, including Wayne. They had just arrived home from FL the evening of the 10th, approximately 36 hours before the raid. They had spent the prior 9+ days in Florida, even staying 3 days after Teresa's funeral. As far as they knew, all was fine, LE wasn't on to them. They were even planning trips in the near future. As far as they were concerned, the future was bright.

Then BAM! The surprise raid. Immediately, Angie is persistently lying to Detective Lebid knowing he is conducting a murder investigation of the woman whose funeral they had just attended. WHY? If she didn't know anything, why is she lying? For that matter why was she lying to others (particularly her mother) and withholding information (JR) BEFORE Wayne returned from committing the murder? I'm convinced Angie knew a LOT, if not before, then certainly after she was in Florida.

There would be no reason for her to lie otherwise. If her husband was such an honorable, gentle man incapable of committing such a heinous act (as she claims in her interview), why not just tell the truth as she knows it and let the chips fall where they may? After the raid, Wayne wouldn't have had a chance to ask her to go along and help cover for him. There was no opportunity for them to speak privately between the raid and her being interviewed. Why was she read her Miranda rights if LE didn't already feel she had prior knowledge?

The question is - how much did she know and when did she know it?

Regarding my assertion that I believe we will discover that immunity for Angie was part of Wayne's plea deal, that is further supported by Mark's attorney bringing her up during his questioning of Wayne during the custody hearing. Mark, furious that his brother of another mother had rolled on him, was going to make sure that Wayne knew despite his deal with the SAO, HE was going to expose that Angie had knowledge. My opinion only.

Beach, thanks so much for your hard work on this thread. Beside the fact that you have a really sharp legal mind you have a heart of gold and give everyone the benefit of the doubt- I'm not even capable of that- but you have common sense and can put things together easily. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said and unfortunately (or fortunately) I held misgivings of Angie from the beginning. The get-go. I'm going to be very interested in this thread. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Let's pause and review the significance of just the little I have posted so far -

• Per JL and SH's statements we know that at least by June 25th that Angie KNEW Wayne was going to Bonita Springs.
    • AW persistently continues to lie telling Lebid that Wayne went to Titusville.
    • "He was hoping to get to see Mark. But then found out Mark was going to be out of town and he wasn't going to get to see Mark, he told me." It appears she had knowledge that Mark was going to be out of town before Wayne even left MO.

Wayne going down to work on the computers while they were out of town, wouldn't necessarily be a big deal at all. It's possible Mark & Teresa trusted him enough to allow him access to their home & office while they were away. I could easily believe that.. The issue is - why lie about it at all? If there is nothing to hide, why intentionally and purposely mislead the detective?
    BBM - Beach, why do you think she knew Mark was going to be out of town before Wayne left MO? I'm not saying it isn't possible or isn't likely, but when I was re-reading I didn't get that vibe. It sounds to me like she was saying that CWW told her after he got there or when he came back. Just based on this quoted statement. I was just wondering if there is something else or if I'm not seeing something - ENTIRELY possible, ha.

This thread is a great idea by the way.

Help with locating info please. I haven't downloaded all the batches so cant do a search. I would like to locate the 2nd AW interview..preferably the transcribed PDF. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    Help with locating info please. I haven't downloaded all the batches so cant do a search. I would like to locate the 2nd AW interview..preferably the transcribed PDF. TIA
    This is another she made at 9.31am on the same date, in relation to signing consent forms?

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...W9vQVZuWldaUjA

eta Not sure if this batch of transcripts has been added to.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotAng View Post
    This is another she made at 9.31am on the same date, in relation to signing consent forms?

Yes, I had found that one but I think LE came back later than July 12 and did a 2nd interview

Quote Originally Posted by ScotAng View Post

eta Not sure if this batch of transcripts has been added to.
    Yes, I had found that one but I think LE came back later than July 12 and did a 2nd interview
    Those are the only two interviews. And as ScotAng said, the second one is very limited - simply a consent to search.

Brilliant work, Beach. Reading and listening to Angi's interviews is like taking lessons in gaslighting. Thankfully her mother, the informant and the detective knew what they knew and didn't doubt or second-guess themselves.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    BBM - Beach, why do you think she knew Mark was going to be out of town before Wayne left MO? I'm not saying it isn't possible or isn't likely, but when I was re-reading I didn't get that vibe. It sounds to me like she was saying that CWW told her after he got there or when he came back. Just based on this quoted statement. I was just wondering if there is something else or if I'm not seeing something - ENTIRELY possible, ha.
    AW: I know that he does computer work for Mark. But he told me that he was going there to do computer
    work for the auction. He was hoping to get to see Mark. But then he found out Mark was gonna be
    outta town, and --

DL: Do you know--

AW: -- he wasn't gonna get to see Mark, he said.
    I think when Lebid pounces on 'computer', she knows she needs to acknowledge her awareness of CWW's computer work for the Sievers. <bbm> Wright tells her he was hoping to see MS, but found out Mark was gonna be out of town and wasn't gonna get to see him. Past tense, prior knowledge. If she only found that out after the murder, I think she would've said something more like 'but he didn't get to see Mark because ......' At least, that's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Those are the only two interviews. And as ScotAng said, the second one is very limited - simply a consent to search.
    Ok, thank you. Again, I was thinking there was a 2nd AW interview days or weeks later. Once I started viewing this new thread it compelled me to read the AW interview closely. AW stated 1st car was rented by Mertz company but paid for by CWW because CWW/AW didn't have rental insurance. Since CWW had at minimum 2-3 weeks to consider this rental maybe CWW wanted to ensure if LE went looking for rentals under the name CWW there wouldn't be a record. What sort of supports this is, they still wouldnt have rental insurance when they rented rental #2 so why didn't AW ask her sister (Mertz) to coordinate rental #2 as well?(they had a legit reason for trip to FL together)
    AW first states the reason of rental return was "It was due to be back". Then a few minutes later when, again, asked the reason they returned car #1 she replies "We found one cheaper"(not because it was due back) AW/CWW knew when they returned rental # 1 they were departing the next day for FL so they easily could have called rental company and said they wanted to extend lease on car #1....but CWW wouldn't want the same white car appearing anywhere in FL maybe because maybe some potential witness had said "We saw a white car"
    The way Lebid says that on May 1, the night before wedding, there was texting going on mentioning blindfolding in the text. I almost have to assume that would be MS texting TS. Could there be a menege' sex tape on MS phone?
    I hadn't picked up on it until Beach mentioned it, but she never mentioned JR accompanying CWW on the trip. Maybe, in fact, AWW didn't know JR went on the trip but she did call/or text JR cell while CWW was in FL. It could have been CWW called and asked AW to text/call JR to create appearance CWW was in MO texting JR creating an alibi for both CWW/JR
    A line i didnt understand was about the new shed. When Lebid asked about date of arrival of new shed AWW stated "We haven't even seen it yet". LE/SWAT came in hot awaking everyone in the (AW/CWW/(child) bed in their trailer. The shed was like 10' from front door. The first 56 minute interview (7:25a.m - 8:21a.m) July 12 at police station, then on same day, 70 minutes after interview #1 had concluded, they initiate brief interview #2 stating they would be looking in the cars and shed.
    Last edited by DaleTray; 07-20-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post

This thread is a great idea by the way.
    It is really just my interpretation. The passage "he wasn't going to get to see Mark" sounds to me like future tense. If she had said, "he wasn't able to see Mark", then that would be past tense.

That said, I concede my thoughts here are probably heavily influenced by ALL I have read the past week or so. So please, I totally understand if others interpret these passages differently. It has been a lot to digest. The most frustrating thing of all is I am finding it extremely hard to put in an order/context so others can see the big picture that is coming into focus for me. It's still blurry in places but it is becoming a lot clearer for me. It's like a 500,000 piece jigsaw puzzle and 75% of the teeny, tiny pieces are still face side down, but I've got the border started and a few corners filled in. Still, I can't describe well what I'm seeing and people not think I'm nutso. lol

Just one example: JR. It's a big deal to me that Angie never told anyone JR was going with Wayne on that trip. Angie talks a lot. She whines, fusses and complains a lot. She whined to others about Wayne going on this "vacation" while she had to stay home and work. Indicated she had only found out about the trip a day or two before (another lie - she had known for weeks). Common sense tells me she would have told her mother and probably others that Wayne had a buddy along for the trip. I can hear her fussing that he took a friend along to Florida while she had to stay home. But she didn't do that. I haven't be able to find a shred of evidence that she told another soul that Wayne wasn't alone on this trip. And we KNOW she knew that because she used Wayne's cell phone to call JR's phone knowing he was with Wayne. Also, Wayne is disabled with a bad back and fibromyalgia. That's a LONG drive to make (to and fro). Wouldn't she want to assure people that Wayne would have help in sharing the driving?.

And like everything else in this case, that leads down a whole other path. I believe without a doubt that JR was set up to be the patsy fall guy for Wayne. Mark had 2 fall guys - Wayne and JR. Wayne had JR. That was the reason Wayne never guided JR to prevent him from self-destructing - entering his email addy into the GPS, buying tee shirts, and on and on and on.... And then that phone call from Wayne's primary cell at 1:00p not only would place Wayne in MO but it would also place JR on the route home from FL. If anything went awry, JR was supposed to get caught. All paths were to lead directly back to JR.

So, Angie knew JR was on the trip but never told anyone. (disclaimer: that I have been able to locate) IOW, she knew she was supposed to keep her mouth shut about JR. WHY? If she didn't know anything in advance, why was JR going along for the trip such a big secret?

Oh, my head hurts. Seriously. My heart hurts too. And this whole thing pizzes me off all over again.
    Last edited by beach; 07-20-2016 at 06:02 PM. Reason: insert word I forgot

Could the phone call to JR's from CWW' phone (besides tring to place CWW in MO), be attempt to frame JR? I mean, AW could've called anyone, right?

Ok, thank you. Again, I was thinking there was a 2nd AW interview days or weeks later. Once I started viewing this new thread it compelled me to read the AW interview closely. AW stated 1st car was rented by Mertz company but paid for by CWW because CWW/AW didn't have rental insurance. Since CWW had at minimum 2-3 weeks to consider this rental maybe CWW wanted to ensure if LE went looking for rentals under the name CWW there wouldn't be a record. What sort of supports this is, they still wouldnt have rental insurance when they rented rental #2 so why didn't AW ask her sister (Mertz) to coordinate rental #2 as well?(they had a legit reason for trip to FL together)
    AW first states the reason of rental return was "It was due to be back". Then a few minutes later when, again, asked the reason they returned car #1 she replies "We found one cheaper"(not because it was due back) AW/CWW knew when they returned rental # 1 they were departing the next day for FL so they easily could have called rental company and said they wanted to extend lease on car #1....but CWW wouldn't want the same white car appearing anywhere in FL maybe because maybe some potential witness had said "We saw a white car"
    The way Lebid says that on May 1, the night before wedding, there was texting going on mentioning blindfolding in the text. I almost have to assume that would be MS texting TS. Could there be a menege' sex tape on MS phone?
    I hadn't picked up on it until Beach mentioned it, but she never mentioned JR accompanying CWW on the trip. Maybe, in fact, AWW didn't know JR went on the trip but she did call/or text JR cell while CWW was in FL. It could have been CWW called and asked AW to text/call JR to create appearance CWW was in MO texting JR creating an alibi for both CWW/JR
    A line i didnt understand was about the new shed. When Lebid asked about date of arrival of new shed AWW stated "We haven't even seen it yet". LE/SWAT came in hot awaking everyone in the (AW/CWW/(child) bed in their trailer. The shed was like 10' from front door. The first 56 minute interview (7:25a.m - 8:21a.m) July 12 at police station, then on same day, 70 minutes after interview #1 had concluded, they initiate brief interview #2 stating they would be looking in the cars and shed.
    Thank you! Welcome to my island, I was feeling so lonely. lol

1. I had to stop somewhere and want to take a breather from all this but if you want to look - there is some conflicting stuff regarding their own car - the Kia. In someone's statement I'm pretty sure I read where their car was ready and they could have taken it on the 2nd trip. But they rented another one anyway. I'm really not clear on that because there may be conflicting statements about it.
    2. The shed. I didn't even pursue that. Needs to be done but I was afraid I would wander down a dark path with no lights and never find my way back.
    3. I don't know whose phone it showed up on but Lebid definitely knew the details about the sexcapades that night. We do know that by that time (July 12th) they had the contents of both Mark and Teresa's phones so I would assume it came from one of theirs.

You know what started me down this path? After all these months, I FINALLY LISTENED to the audio of Angie's interview. I had read the transcript but with all the other stuff I do here, I had never found time to stop and listen to many of the audios. The audio is a must hear. For me it was anyway. A game changer. Frankly, listening to her made my blood boil. Detective Lebid was nothing short of amazing while interrogating her. And then I started sleuthing.....and I ended up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Could the phone call to JR's from CWW' phone (besides tring to place CWW in MO), be attempt to frame JR? I mean, AW could've called anyone, right?
    YOU WIN!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast