GA - Seth Martin & Angelica Fischer, shot, toddler spared, Bartow Cty, 18 July 2016

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
The bodies of a 22-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman were discovered just after noon on Monday. Both had been shot multiple times

The sheriff isn't releasing any info but did say another person that lives in the home found them and they had 15-20 dogs in the home. A msm tweet said the brother said she was 5 months pregnant.

If they had 15 to 20 dogs in their home, nobody broke in without them knowing. I can't imagine how noisy it would be if someone broke in with 15 dogs barking at them. I have two dogs and I go deaf when someone comes up the driveway.

Well, guess these people died and Georgia cops and newspapers have already forgotten about them. Story about them released the day of discovery stated they were shot and nothing else is going to be released. Can't even find obits in any Georgia paper. Sure looks like to me this little county has more than their fair share of violence. Don't ever want to live there!

Angelica's Facebook
Seth's Facebook

It looks like they both had multiple pages, but these two look like the most recently updated.

I feel so badly at the thought of their little boy being alone in the house until the relative showed up.

What I want to know is was it 12-20 DOGS or 15-20 PUPPIES?

Cause both of those could mean totally different scenarios IMO...

If authorities find out they were raising puppies and operating a kennel out of their home..this will look alot like Lori Heimer's murder in Kansas.

Punched in Seth Martin, Angelica Fischer updates on my tablet,and got an article where they have charged HUMBERTO J.
"BETO" RENAUD of Marietta with these murders. He's a real piece of work. Wait til you read the article!

If anyone can find their obits, plz post a link! I can't find a thing.

Punched in Seth Martin, Angelica Fischer updates on my tablet,and got an article where they have charged HUMBERTO J.
"BETO" RENAUD of Marietta with these murders. He's a real piece of work. Wait til you read the article!

2 days before the murders:

Reneaud went inside his mother’s home, broke the doors to her bedroom, and threatened her with a beer bottle in front of three children, according to the warrant. He was charged with simple assault fear, criminal trespassing, cruelty to children and theft by taking.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/murder-warrants-issued-in-deaths-of-couple-unborn-/nr4yc/

Humberto J. “Beto” Lobo Reneaud, 21, is accused of shooting and killing a Bartow County couple and their unborn child.
xmvojl.jpg

If anyone can find their obits, plz post a link! I can't find a thing.

Angelica Fischer, age 21, of Cumming, GA, passed away on Monday, July 18, 2016, at her home. Her passion was caring and loving for her son and unborn daughter. Angelica will be remembered as a loving mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

She is survived by her mother, Susan Fischer; son, Noah; brothers, Christopher, Jose, Noel, Austin, Connor, Mark, and Ethan; sisters, Lindsey, Cynthia, and Gabby; several nieces, nephews, and many other family members including her birth parents, Jose and Maria.

Memorial Services will be held Saturday, July 30, at 3:00 p.m. at Ingram Funeral Home Chapel in Cumming, GA.
http://www.obittree.com/obituary/us...ral-home--crematory/angelica-fischer/2660861/

& a short obituary I found for Seth: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atlanta/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=180770349

It's nice Angelica's son will be surrounded by lots of loving aunts and uncles to help fill the void of losing his parents.

Checked for updates on case, nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10