792 users online (112 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Jesse Peters, 32, & Caelie Connors, 23, El Paso County, 12 July 2016

Authorities searching for missing El Paso Co. man, woman

Police are searching for a missing man and woman after responding to a “suspicious incident” on Tuesday.
    Evidence found at a home led deputies to believe this is a missing person’s case.
    http://www.krdo.com/news/Authorities...woman/40788802

http://fox21news.com/2016/07/19/el-p...ing-man-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://www.facebook.com/EPCSheriffs...38591089762535

"On Tuesday, July 19, 2016, the Sheriff's Office responded to a suspicious incident in the 1200 black of Piros Drive. Based on evidence found at the home, as well as witness interviews, this has turned into a missing person’s case. We are looking for Caelie Connors, DOB: 1/29/93. Caelie is described as a White female who is 5'3" tall, weighing approximately 70-80lbs, with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen in the 3400 block of North El Paso Street on July 12, 2016. We are also looking for Jessie Peters, DOB:02/07/84. Jesse is described as a White male, who is 5'10" tall, weighs approximately 180lbs, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen in the 3400 block of North El Paso Street on July 13, 2016. If anyone has seen either one of them or may know of their whereabouts, please contact Detective Lisa Montville with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office at 719-390-5555 or lisamontville@elpasoco.com. "

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

So are they dating? Friends? Where's her daughter? Any cars? Phones? There's very little info out. But what is known, it just doesn't sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    So are they dating? Friends? Where's her daughter? Any cars? Phones? There's very little info out. But what is known, it just doesn't sound good.
    Right and why were they seen on different days on North El Paso, which is north of Fillmore and east of Nevada Ave area ,and Piros Drive is East of Powers…

IMOO.

And she is very little 70-80lbs. Cute and has her cosmetology license but seems sad.
    I just remembered 2 adults are missing and I wonder about the little girl. I will read again tomorrow when my eyes aren't so tired.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 07-19-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Do they live on Piros and were visiting someone at that mobile home park on N. El Paso perhaps? (Just guessing about that mobile home park)

Does one of them live on Piros and perhaps the other live on N. El Paso?

Why would they be on the 3400 block of N. El Paso?

Not much information indeed.

IMOO.

Jesse's facebook :
    https://m.facebook.com/jj.peters.921

One of his posts mentions that he went on vacation to the mountains, I wonder if they took a spontaneous trip back there, but I'm not hopeful with the two different dates they were seen 😕

Scrolling through Caelie's posts, there is one from March 11th about her husband passing, so sad 😢 very young to be widowed

GREAT NEWS!!!!

From the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/EPCSheriffs...type=3&theater

"Caelie Connors has been found safe and unharmed. Thanks to all for your shares and spreading the word."

But he's still missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post
    But he's still missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Strange case, isn't it. I guess he is still missing.

Not only was Caelie found safe, but Unharmed. Strange to say Unharmed. Did someone want harm to come to both of them? Did he want to harm himself? De he or she want to harm each other? Did she want to harm herself?
    Just questions because extremely little information has been released. Why mention Piros Drive near Chantilly? Who lives there? Why mention both were seen on different days on North El Paso? Who lives there, or why were they in that area to begin with?

IMOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    Strange case, isn't it. I guess he is still missing.

Not only was Caelie found safe, but Unharmed. Strange to say Unharmed. Did someone want harm to come to both of them? Did he want to harm himself? De he or she want to harm each other? Did she want to harm herself?
    Just questions because extremely little information has been released. Why mention Piros Drive near Chantilly? Who lives there? Why mention both were seen on different days on North El Paso? Who lives there, or why were they in that area to begin with?

IMOO.
    Where were her kids at the time (or is it just one kid? I cannot remember). Is she seeing anybody? Him? She is a small woman, if anything happened she'd need help. I'm interested to know where she's been.

anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    anything new?
    https://www.facebook.com/EPCSheriffs...type=3&theater

As of 6 hours ago, someone asked about an update on Jesse.

"EPC Sheriff's Office: Nothing yet. We are still looking for him".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast