Found Deceased TX - Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, Harlingen, 17 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: 19-year-old woman last seen Sunday at 1:30 a.m.
CnxAjglUMAAN7fk.jpg:small

Enedina Sanchez talked about her missing 19-year-old niece, Nahomi Rodriguez, with hope, but also knowing the situation is not good.
Nahomi was leaving her job after her shift at McDonald’s located at 602 N. 77 in Harlingen.
Police say she apparently asked two men for a ride home after work.
Nahomi's Facebook Page

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/news/article_ebfc6bc6-4e04-11e6-ab6e-6ffbbcf2bb49.html

Family Making Plea to Help Find Missing Woman
11037849_G.jpg

Nahomi Rodriguez has been missing for four days and there are only a few clues police can go by. Her family is making a desperate plea to the community to help find her.
Police are looking for an SUV possibly connected to the case. It was seen in surveillance video from the restaurant.

In a still image from the video, a man can be seen at the drive thru window inside the SUV.
http://www.krgv.com/story/32493896/family-making-plea-to-help-find-missing-woman

Blame the franchisee. The location is probably not owned by the multi-bazillion dollar corporation.

Good point, thanks. I'm pretty sure the corp has some control over the individual facilities, hopefully they will include surveillance standards in the future. In the meantime, maybe I can figure out who is managing the franchise in this case and give my opinion.

:tyou: los for this most recent update! Hopefully it leads to a break in her case!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome.
Anything for you! ❤💗😍💘🌹💕💖

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

She is now gone for a week already, this is not feeling well.

I can't believe this young lady still hasn't been found.
Where are you mimi?

No Leads on Missing Woman
11107581_G.png

The family of 19-year-old Nahomi Rodriguez continues to speak out, hoping someone will see and say something.

They know time is working against them. They said they have done everything humanly possible to find her.

Enedina Sanchez, Rodriguez’s aunt, said the last words from Rodriguez were to her mother saying, "Mom, I’m coming home, I got a ride. I'll be home. I’m coming home."
http://www.krgv.com/story/32568340/no-leads-on-missing-woman

I so hope that she is found safe, but i am quite realistic too.

This should be no offend to her, but what was on her mind to accept a ride from some unknown guys! We have really to work on the safety feeling of those young women.

But if they were not fully unknown to her, somebody must have an idea who they are?! (Or did i just miss it?)

I so hope that she is found safe, but i am quite realistic too.

This should be no offend to her, but what was on her mind to accept a ride from some unknown guys! We have really to work on the safety feeling of those young women.

But if they were not fully unknown to her, somebody must have an idea who they are?! (Or did i just miss it?)

Seems that she did know him (or them). From los' last link....

Surveillance video captured the suspected vehicle in the drive thru lane. Once at the window, Rodriguez greeted the man inside the SUV with a fist bump.

Two weeks now missing; how scary for her family. Praying that there's a possibility still that she'll be found alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back