1350 users online (264 members and 1086 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WY - Kassidy Kunard, 16, Cheyenne‬, 14 July 2016

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Is it okay to post the suspects page? He would be a POI, I assume.

If not please delete and I won't do it again.

https://m.facebook.com/tom.keetley.7?fref=none

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 07-20-2016 at 09:33 AM.

Based on what I have read from the family, it is also possible that they are traveling in a red Dodge Challenger and the POI has been spotted multiple times in the Thornton, CO area...

She is posting angry posts on fb and changed the profile pic
    https://m.facebook.com/kasi.kunard

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    She is posting angry posts on fb and changed the profile pic
    https://m.facebook.com/kasi.kunard
    The post went "Poof" while I was reading it. Her sister claims it isn't her updating. Could it be an older photo? But the post is gone. Hmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do you have it cached by chance? If so, screenshot it and save. Does that new profile pic exist in any of the albums?

The updated profile pic from 11 hrs ago is still up, interesting comments under it

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    The updated profile pic from 11 hrs ago is still up, interesting comments under it
    Yes, this is the same pic i ment, now with a few more comments and her kind of answering.

There was a post just before, but this one is gone. I do not get the content anymore, just 1-2 sentences that she knows what she does and people dont bother her being missing or taken. Next time i try a screenshot, i did not think that it may be deleted.

Um.. Jmo but Is it bad to say I hope those aren't his kids I those pics? He really weirds me out... Also, one of his last posts is about going to Scotland! I hope she doesn't have a passport .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ayashley View Post
    Um.. Jmo but Is it bad to say I hope those aren't his kids I those pics? He really weirds me out... Also, one of his last posts is about going to Scotland! I hope she doesn't have a passport .....
    I was thinking the same when looking on his fb!

Educate me ;-)
    Years ago i learned that in the US it is very unusual to have a passport. People were only issuing one if really going on travel. How is it today?

I assumed that as she comes from fairly rural area, herefor the danger of being able to travel abroad is not so high.

I was thinking the same when looking on his fb!

Educate me ;-)
    Years ago i learned that in the US it is very unusual to have a passport. People were only issuing one if really going on travel. How is it today?

I assumed that as she comes from fairly rural area, herefor the danger of being able to travel abroad is not so high.
    It's the same now. No need for one unless you travel outside of the US, which a lot of people don't.

ETA to clarify

I wouldn't say it's *very unusual* to have a passport, many people do travel out of the country for business and pleasure, cruises are very popular for vacations.. I have a passport, my husband doesn't. Either is common.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wyle_E_Coyote; 07-23-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    It's the same now. No need for one unless you travel outside of the US, which a lot of people don't.

I actually beg to differ, it's not that weird here.. Maybe it's just here in California though because I know a lot of people that travel to Mexico? But I also know people who have not traveled out of the U.S and have a passport too.. It's not that hard to get one any Walgreens/CVS/RiteAid does them for pretty cheap.. All JMO though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks both!
    Just to add, for sure there are people who travel or go for business, i know a lot of them.
    She just does not fit in the case that i expect her to have one.

Btw. She is 16, could she go and request one by herself? Or she needs some parents or legal for that?

Thanks both!
    Just to add, for sure there are people who travel or go for business, i know a lot of them.
    She just does not fit in the case that i expect her to have one.

Btw. She is 16, could she go and request one by herself? Or she needs some parents or legal for that?
    No, for a minor you need to schedule an appointment at the post office and a parent has to accompany.

Parental Consent
    Children ages 16-17 with their own identification can apply for a passport by themselves. However, it is recommended that at least one parent appear in person with the child to identify him/her and to show parental awareness.

NOTE: Although the two-parent consent requirement does not apply to children aged 16 or 17, per Department regulations a passport generally will not be issued to a child if a parent or legal guardian who has custodial rights over a child has notified the Department in writing that he or she objects to issuance of the passport.

Examples of Parental Awareness
    Having a parent accompany the child when applying, or
    A signed statement consenting to issuance of a passport from at least one parent (should be accompanied by a photocopy of that parent’s ID).

https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...16-and-17.html

You must apply in person using Form DS-11 if at least one of the following is true:

You are applying for your first U.S. passport
    You are under age 16
    Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
    Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
    Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago

https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...yinperson.html

Passport Acceptance Facility Search Page

This site will allow you to find the nearest location to apply for a passport. It is provided by the Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Passport Services/Customer Service, which designates many post offices, clerks of court, public libraries and other state, county, township, and municipal government offices to accept passport applications on its behalf.

https://iafdb.travel.state.gov/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast