1181 users online (193 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL- CAPE CORAL - Couple Arrested for Abusing ten adopted/foster children

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32481133/...N3l_M.facebook

Police said the teens were transported to Health Park Hospital and, during conversations with officers and EMS personnel, said Spurgeon had been physically and sexually abusing many of the 10 adopted and foster children -- eight girls and two boys, aged 8 to 16 -- living in the home.
    Justice for Trayvon

Cape couple accused of child abuse, molestation
    July 19, 2016

One of the adopted girls told WINK News that the sexual abuse persisted for nearly seven years.
    The investigation began Sunday night at the Kentucky Fried Chicken on Del Prado Boulevard, where police encountered three teenage children from the family, all of whom were extremely intoxicated and said their father had given them alcohol, according to the police report.
    http://www.winknews.com/2016/07/19/c...e-molestation/

How in the WORLD could it even be possible for this couple to get a hold of TEN children (adopted/fostered) along with their THREE biological children? That is 15 people in ONE home. I thought there were guidelines about specific space per child when it came to even CUSTODY disputes?
    Justice for Trayvon

The article was not clear to me, whether the Alabama family moved to Florida or were on a trip. If he skipped town with them, I hope he/she are charged with ten counts of kidnapping. That will keep the perps locked up the rest of their natural lives.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Ok, they were allowed to move with the kids who were in the process of being adopted. But now the minors are being returned to Alabama to new placements selected by the agency who put them with the Spurgeons. That's just great. (Sarcasm intended)
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.