07-20-2016, 11:04 PM #1
UK - Melissa Everest, 40, Lancing, West Sussex, 6 July 2016Fears grow for British woman, 40, whose family have not heard from her travelled to Tunisia for court hearing to divorce her toyboy husband
• Melissa Everest, of Lancing, West Sussex, left for Tunisia divorce on July 6
• She planned to split from her estranged husband Adem Brins Harrabi, 23
• Mr Harrabi has contacted her family but won't let them talk to Mrs Everest
• One of her friends said: 'Her children are missing her very much.'
• Tunisian Police have contacted Mrs Everest and she told them she was fine
• But the husband has 'cut off' all communication and family are worried
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4F0atov12
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
07-21-2016, 02:00 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
Hmm... pretty scary.
07-21-2016, 11:56 AM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2015
Even if Tunisian police spoke to her in person I really doubt they are as well trained to spot and help a victim of domestic violence/being controlled as UK police are. Did the police speak to her alone? It may well be considered unacceptable in Tunisian culture for a woman to be questioned on her own by strange men. She may have told them she was fine under duress.
By Martha Morris in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2016, 06:39 AM
By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2016, 01:48 PM
By wfgodot in forum Cold CasesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Found Deceased UK - Jennifer Marsh, 56, Horsham, West Sussex, 31 May 2012By Willow30 in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM