Age last seen: 88
Age now: 93
Race: White female
Hair color: Grey
Eyes Color: Brown
Height: 59.0
Weight: 90.0
Scars and Marks: She speaks English with an Italian accent

Amelia Giuliotti, 89, hasn't been seen since she checked out of the Coliseum Motor Inn on Dec. 18 in the mid-afternoon. Police say she is homeless and paranoid.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Giuliotti is asked to contact Nassau County Police Department.

Namus
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10605/0/

I saw her selling things in a restaurant in Freeport, NY. I have seen her around the area in the past. I took the picture yesterday.

attachment.php
Is this her?

Elephant29, welcome to Websleuths!

With any picture or information anyone posts, they should always provide link to source. Or did you take this picture yourself?

I saw her selling things in a restaurant in Freeport, NY. I have seen her around the area in the past. I took the picture yesterday.

I see we have posted at the same time. If it is not too complicated for you, do you mind to flip picture and re post it here so we can do side by side comparison? So far from what I am able to see noses look quite similar.

If we get closer look and there is strong resemblance we/you can send a tip to NamUs or LE. Someone is searching for her and missing her...

Freeport, NY.jpg

(trying to enlarge 2nd pic without clicking on it)

wow, that is very strong resemblance! Similar expression on the face and that very distinctive strongly curved nose on both of them.

attachment.php

Elephant, do you want to call it in yourself or do you prefer someone else to do it?

Investigating Agency
Case number LNAA376
Phone (516) 573-7298

Agency Nassau County Police Department
Address 900 A Merrick Rd
Address 1st Precinct
City Baldwin
State New York
Zip code 11510

Case Manager
First Name Kevin
Last Name Bouyea
Phone 518-464-7142

Regional Administrator
First Name Lori
Last Name Bruski
Email Lori.Bruski@unthsc.edu
Phone 817-718-7904

wow, that is very strong resemblance! Similar expression on the face and that very distinctive strongly curved nose on both of them.

attachment.php

Elephant, do you want to call it in yourself or do you prefer someone else to do it?

Investigating Agency
Case number LNAA376
Phone (516) 573-7298

Agency Nassau County Police Department
Address 900 A Merrick Rd
Address 1st Precinct
City Baldwin
StateNew York
Zip code 11510

Case Manager
First Name Kevin
Last Name Bouyea
Phone 518-464-7142

Regional Administrator
First Name Lori
Last Name Bruski
Email Lori.Bruski@unthsc.edu
Phone 817-718-7904
The eyebrows are strikingly similar also

I have more pictures. I'll post them. I don't know how to go about with reporting the tip

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 74
Also, the precinct (Baldwin, NY)where she was reported missing is next to Freeport, NY.

Wow does look like her aww God bless her if it is her... She would be like 94

Elephant, may I ask, what prompted you to take photo in the first place?

I am going to ask some members from east coast to have a look at this thread and hopefully to call the tip in, preferably to LE or crimestoppers as I do not think NamUs can help tracking this lady in the field.

Its not usually allowed to post pictures of people not linked to msm, but this lady clearly looks like it is her and is elderly and vulnerable.

Elephant, if someone take the task, please be so kind to provide them with necessary details, date of photo taken, where exactly it was taken and where do you see her frequent. Anything that might help to locate her.

Thank you

I think all you'd need to do is call the Baldwin police (Nassau County?) and ask if she's still missing, and if so, say you think you've seen her, and then tell them what you've told us.

She does look strikingly similar.

Yes exactly Carbuff I agree...just call Baldwin Police if they are the ones who put the missing ad and let them know you think you have spotted her...
I think all you'd need to do is call the Baldwin police (Nassau County?) and ask if she's still missing, and if so, say you think you've seen her, and then tell them what you've told us.

She does look strikingly similar.

I don't think so unfortunately. Elephant mentioned he/she did not know how to go about it and lots of people just don't feel comfortable dealing with LE.

I am just curious to know if anyone out there has seen or have anymore information about Amelia?
Did Anyone contact the Baldwin police back in 2017? Some family is still looking for her. Please if anyone has anymore information after 2017 please reply. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back