FL FL - Angela Marjorie Dufrene, 2, Miami, November 2015

Was this child a ward of the state? Florida has a pretty rough track record in keeping up with the disposition of the charges in their custody.

Missing Girl, 2, Hasn't Been Seen Since Possibly November: Miami Police
Detectives learned from investigators at the Florida Department of Children and Families that Angela Marjorie Dufrene was unable to be located and was possibly last seen in November 2015, police said Thursday.

Police said they need immediate help in finding the girl and are asking for anyone who may have information or a photo of Dufrene to come forward.
Miami Police | NBC 6 South Florida http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...l?_osource=SocialFlowFB_MIBrand#ixzz4F7VLCRkX
Follow us: @nbcmiami on Twitter | NBCMiami on Facebook​

How sad that baby hasn't been seen since Nov. and nobody reported this until now.

I'm just wondering if this is some sort of mistake. That the parents moved and of course they take their child with them. There doesn't seem to be any reason for the disappearing. .

I wonder how old the other children are? How can there be no pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother of missing Miami toddler stuns court: ‘She is dead’
Marjorie%20Dufrene

Marjorie Dufrene told a judge her 2-year-old, missing eight months, had died

Sources say she admitted the baby fell, died and she discarded the body in a dumpster

Detectives are still searching, holding out hope toddler is alive

“She is dead,” Marjorie Dufrene calmly told a Miami-Dade judge Thursday, according to audio of a court hearing obtained by the Miami Herald. “She is no longer with us.”

The shocking revelation in court came just hours before Miami police issued a bulletin asking for the public’s help in finding Angela, who might have vanished at least eight months ago in November.

The girl’s disappearance was discovered this week after an anonymous abuse tip spurred an investigation by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article91371442.html#storylink=cpy

Shocked? These days something like this isn't surprising to me, just sickening. All those couples out there that can't have kids for one reason or another... This little one could have made a complete and loving family.

Shocked? These days something like this isn't surprising to me, just sickening. All those couples out there that can't have kids for one reason or another... This little one could have made a complete and loving family.

Her readiness to confess is the most shocking part to me.

Her readiness to confess is the most shocking part to me.
Aww...point taken. Very true. I never thought about it that way. Thank you for opening my eyes. 😀

What the -?

I don't even have words.

:gaah:

ETA: Just re-read the article. They aren't 100% sure they believe Angela is actually dead because mom's story is so unreliable. So, she probably is deceased and was thrown out in a dumpster last November, but there's a chance she might be... Somewhere??

:pullhair:

I think some people do bad things and if they're confronted about it, they give up the info. This one is just really odd. Is mom mentally ill? Addicted? Combination?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is so sad. Why are there no pictures? Is the child really deceased?! Ugh. I am disgusted.

Yes, this is so sad. Poor precious baby. May she rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back