Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
sierah-joughlin-1-435.jpg

link

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home.

Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Given the suspicious nature of the disappearance, the FBI is assisting in the search.

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/des...ierah-joughin-who-vanished-while-bike-n614406

James Worley, 57, of Delta was arrested early this morning on an abduction charge related to the disappearance of Sierah Joughin, said Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller.

Ms. Joughin has not been located, the sheriff said, and authorities continue to search for her and for evidence at Worley’s Fulton Township property.

[...]

Search crews for days have been out looking for the missing woman. Paul Bishop, a family spokesman, said a reward for information leading to finding Ms. Joughin has been increased to $100,000.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

Thread #1http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Sierah-Joughin-20-Fulton-County-19-July-2016

Thank you! I'm just listening to the reporter and camera man conversing on the feed too. I'm not sure she realizes people can hear her.

Jashrema, we're all here with ya! Praying and hoping for Sierah's safe return.

Thank you! I'm just listening to the reporter and camera man conversing on the feed too. I'm not sure she realizes people can hear her.

Yeah, I think she doesn't know she's live, lol.

Been awhile since I've followed a live stream like this...it's terrifying! :/

I know how she feels about the heat, I can't handle it either

In the other thread, someone wanted to know why he had traffic tickets dating back many years with that property as the address. I offered to look up the records. (Fulton County has an online lookup.)

That property was owned 1990 by someone also named Worley. (Initials EWS)

EWS sold it on 3/1/2004 to someone with the initials CB.

James Worley purchased the property on 9/4/2013 from CB.

Uhhh...wth am I watching here?!?

Guess nobody needs to watch her actual "report" now. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd switch back to the view of the barn and whatnot.

Is it possible that they are cutting into the pond's bank to drain it into the field?

I can be awkward but it's not uncommon to hear reporters practice and chit chat. I just wish she would stop swaying, I'm feeling sea sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member