1331 users online (241 members and 1090 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - San Diego County couple molest 7 yr old girls & MORE July 2016

Brittney Mae Lyon, 22, of Escondido, California was arrested along with her boyfriend, Samuel Cabrera Jr, 22, of Carlsbad
    Lyon allegedly took two seven-year-old girls she was babysitting to Cabrera's house where he would molest them while she videotaped it
    Cops think alleged molestation could have gone back for two years and there may be other victims
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...verything.html

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...ds-not-guilty/

“She tricked the parents and the children into thinking they were going to be doing something fun” and then betrayed them, Breton said.

The two victims, both 7, didn’t know each other, authorities said. One is from Escondido and the other is from Oceanside.

One of the girls is "very developmentally delayed" and was unable to communicate what happened to her, Breton said. She also said that Lyon was a family friend of one of the girls."

not only that, but...

"Breton said Lyon and Cabrera had been friends since high school and he initially convinced her to take cameras into gyms and store dressing rooms and secretly videotape women while they were changing.

That progressed into Cabrera asking Lyon to bring children to his home so he could molest them, Breton said."

Brittney Lyon and Samuel Cabrera, Jr. — courtesy Carlsbad Police Department
    Last edited by Curious Me; 07-22-2016 at 09:38 PM. Reason: to add their photos

This is the most recent news article. Not only did they molest young children, but she also took photos of women in many store dressing rooms like Forever 21, etc., etc., and one gym throughout the north county of San Diego.

News Article and Video here:
    Accused child molester was a San Marcos teacher aide

http://www.10news.com/news/team-10/n...-in-san-marcos

Babysitter Accused of Filming Boyfriend Allegedly Molesting Kids in Her Care
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/calif...385917381.html

Investigators say Lyon took the two young girls she was babysitting to a home where her boyfriend was waiting on the 6300 block of Greenhaven Drive. Once at the home, Cabrera reportedly sexually molested the children as Lyon filmed the acts, police said.

"We had a seven year old female report to her mother that she didn’t want to go to the babysitter’s, because the babysitters used to bring her over to Sam’s house," Carlsbad Police Lt. Marc Reno said.

At this time investigators say the 22-year-old couples' victims included two 7-year-old girls, both from the North County; one of the victims is special needs.

Lyon advertised her services on Sitter.com, saying she was taking college classes online and had two years experience as a special needs sitter.
    Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has further information is asked to call the Police Hotline at (760) 931-2293.

I'm speechless. How do people like this walk among us? It's just pure evil.

Spreading the word here because there could be more victims.
    I'm posting about this case because Brittney Mae Lyon worked for the school district, the YMCA, and advertised as a special needs baby sitter. She had access to a lot of young children. She also was taking photos of grown young women in store dressing rooms. All for her boyfriend, Samuel Cabrera Jr.

Lyon was employed at a YMCA facility in Oceanside. YMCA of San Diego County officials issued this statement regarding her arrest:

We strive to provide excellent service to the community through high quality safe and enjoyable programs and facilities. The safety of our children, staff and volunteers are of the utmost importance and our number one priority at any YMCA of San Diego County facility.

The YMCA of San Diego County received notification about the arrest of Brittney Lyon from the Carlsbad Police Department on July 7, 2016. We are actively working with the Carlsbad PD on this ongoing investigation and appreciate all they are doing with the disturbing allegations.

We can confirm that Brittney Lyon was employed with the Mottino Family YMCA in Oceanside for six days before the arrest was made. Ms. Lyons is on an unpaid leave of absence until further information or investigation is complete.

-- Background checks are performed for every YMCA staff member and volunteer, and we have confirmed that Ms. Lyon's check came back clear. Carlsbad PD confirmed that she had no prior record.

-- Ms. Lyon was also previously employed by the Palomar Family YMCA in Escondido from May 2014-August 2014.

At this time we have no reason to believe any child in the care of the YMCA has been harmed by this individual.

The YMCA has zero tolerance policy for any type of abuse against a child, and any abuse is cause for immediate dismissal. Every YMCA employee or volunteer is required to complete Child Abuse Prevention training and signs a Code of Conduct statement. At no time during a YMCA program may a staff person be alone with a single child. Additionally, YMCA policies prevent employees or volunteers from any interaction with children or babysitting outside of YMCA programs. YMCA staff is also not allowed to transport children in personal vehicles.

http://www.10news.com/news/pair-accu...2-girls-070816

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    "Cabrera was being held on $2.6-million bail. Vista Superior Court Judge James Mangione on Friday raised Lyon’s bail to the same amount, saying he found both defendants “to be a substantial risk to public safety.”

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    I'm speechless. How do people like this walk among us? It's just pure evil.
    Anger is what I feel and I want them locked up for life. They damaged those innocent little girls psyche probably for life. (Plus I may never try on clothes in a dressing room again.)

This news article is the one that made me cry for those little girls and their families. It tells what was going on when she took those two little girls to him 15 times or more. How he played "horsey" with them. One of those little girls is special needs, verbally autistic, and can barely communicate. I guess the other little girl expressed to her parents not wanting to go with Brittney the babysitter anymore, and that's when what was going on came out.

Their couple relationship goes back three years. Before she started supplying him with little girls, Samuel Cabrera, Jr. outfitted her purse with a two-way mirror containing a GoPro camera enabling Brittney Lyon to photo and video women in gyms and the dressing room of the mall stores in Carlsbad and Escondido, California. Stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Papaya. Imagine finding out you're in some video trying on a bathing suit, bra, or something?

I was relaxing and browsing the news...AND I FOUND THIS OTHER CASE!
    This was at an actual Daycare Center where we think our innocent toddlers are safe.
    Again, she did it for her boyfriend. What kind of world do we live in now?

Heather Koon could face life in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty to four counts of rape.

STORY: Day-care worker who raped toddlers on video actually a ‘charming young lady,’ lawyer says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...6ac_video.html

I wish I had not read that. He molested the one who couldn't talk many times!!! Sick faaack!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Anger is what I feel and I want them locked up for life. They damaged those innocent little girls psyche probably for life. (Plus I may never try on clothes in a dressing room again.)

This news article is the one that made me cry for those little girls and their families. It tells what was going on when she took those two little girls to him 15 times or more. How he played "horsey" with them. One of those little girls is special needs, verbally autistic, and can barely communicate. I guess the other little girl expressed to her parents not wanting to go with Brittney the babysitter anymore, and that's when what was going on came out.

Their couple relationship goes back three years. Before she started supplying him with little girls, Samuel Cabrera, Jr. outfitted her purse with a two-way mirror containing a GoPro camera enabling Brittney Lyon to photo and video women in gyms and the dressing room of the mall stores in Carlsbad and Escondido, California. Stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Papaya. Imagine finding out you're in some video trying on a bathing suit, bra, or something?

Ooooooh I would flip if it were my toddler. Freaks! Ugh.
    I was relaxing and browsing the news...AND I FOUND THIS OTHER CASE!
    This was at an actual Daycare Center where we think our innocent toddlers are safe.
    Again, she did it for her boyfriend. What kind of world do we live in now?

I find the details given in this article to be in extremely poor taste. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    I find the details given in this article to be in extremely poor taste. :-(
    Perhaps so. I did find it disturbing when they verbally announced some of those details on News10 broadcast the other night; however, those are facts found from the investigation that were discussed in the courtroom to prosecute these two to the fullest extent.

The devious tactics used by child molesters calling it by the name of a simple game...it might help raise some parents suspicions to potential molestation going on. These two cloaked the molestation by using word associations and toys that would sound like innocent playing if the child told their parents. Some parents wouldn't pick up on such subtle clues.

But the ultimate in disgusting, bad taste was Jodi Arias on the witness stand for 18+ days. She and her defense team talked about sex throughout the entire trial. The judge, prosecutor, even NG listening to that kinky stuff. It didn't even have anything to do with the murder really. Still can't believe I watched and listened to it.

It seems like I've seen a few similar cases like this recently involving a female and particularly "couples". The Amish girls, some others...

Although there's not a whole lot of interest on here in following this case, I do want to keep up with what their sentence will be. The world will feel safer for all the little children when I hear they got a long, long sentence in prison.

Both Lyon and Cabrera are due in court September 30th.