CA - San Diego County couple molest 7 yr old girls & MORE July 2016

Curious Me

Who When Where What Why & How
Reaction score
Brittney Mae Lyon, 22, of Escondido, California was arrested along with her boyfriend, Samuel Cabrera Jr, 22, of Carlsbad
Lyon allegedly took two seven-year-old girls she was babysitting to Cabrera's house where he would molest them while she videotaped it
Cops think alleged molestation could have gone back for two years and there may be other victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yfriend-s-house-molest-filmed-everything.html

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/08/babysitter-molest-pleads-not-guilty/

“She tricked the parents and the children into thinking they were going to be doing something fun” and then betrayed them, Breton said.

The two victims, both 7, didn’t know each other, authorities said. One is from Escondido and the other is from Oceanside.

One of the girls is "very developmentally delayed" and was unable to communicate what happened to her, Breton said. She also said that Lyon was a family friend of one of the girls."

not only that, but...

"Breton said Lyon and Cabrera had been friends since high school and he initially convinced her to take cameras into gyms and store dressing rooms and secretly videotape women while they were changing.

That progressed into Cabrera asking Lyon to bring children to his home so he could molest them, Breton said."

attachment.php
attachment.php

Brittney Lyon and Samuel Cabrera, Jr. — courtesy Carlsbad Police Department

Attachments

• Brittney Lyon— courtesy Carlsbad Police Department.jpg
    Brittney Lyon— courtesy Carlsbad Police Department.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Samuel Cabrera, Jr.— courtesy Carlsbad Police Department.jpg
    Samuel Cabrera, Jr.— courtesy Carlsbad Police Department.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 135
This is the most recent news article. Not only did they molest young children, but she also took photos of women in many store dressing rooms like Forever 21, etc., etc., and one gym throughout the north county of San Diego.

News Article and Video here:
Accused child molester was a San Marcos teacher aide

http://www.10news.com/news/team-10/...station-case-is-a-teachers-aide-in-san-marcos

Babysitter Accused of Filming Boyfriend Allegedly Molesting Kids in Her Care
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/Babysitter-Boyfriend-Arrested-in-Carlsbad-385917381.html

Investigators say Lyon took the two young girls she was babysitting to a home where her boyfriend was waiting on the 6300 block of Greenhaven Drive. Once at the home, Cabrera reportedly sexually molested the children as Lyon filmed the acts, police said.

"We had a seven year old female report to her mother that she didn’t want to go to the babysitter’s, because the babysitters used to bring her over to Sam’s house," Carlsbad Police Lt. Marc Reno said.

At this time investigators say the 22-year-old couples' victims included two 7-year-old girls, both from the North County; one of the victims is special needs.

Lyon advertised her services on Sitter.com, saying she was taking college classes online and had two years experience as a special needs sitter.

Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has further information is asked to call the Police Hotline at (760) 931-2293.

I'm speechless. How do people like this walk among us? It's just pure evil.

Spreading the word here because there could be more victims.
I'm posting about this case because Brittney Mae Lyon worked for the school district, the YMCA, and advertised as a special needs baby sitter. She had access to a lot of young children. She also was taking photos of grown young women in store dressing rooms. All for her boyfriend, Samuel Cabrera Jr.

Lyon was employed at a YMCA facility in Oceanside. YMCA of San Diego County officials issued this statement regarding her arrest:
We strive to provide excellent service to the community through high quality safe and enjoyable programs and facilities. The safety of our children, staff and volunteers are of the utmost importance and our number one priority at any YMCA of San Diego County facility.

The YMCA of San Diego County received notification about the arrest of Brittney Lyon from the Carlsbad Police Department on July 7, 2016. We are actively working with the Carlsbad PD on this ongoing investigation and appreciate all they are doing with the disturbing allegations.

We can confirm that Brittney Lyon was employed with the Mottino Family YMCA in Oceanside for six days before the arrest was made. Ms. Lyons is on an unpaid leave of absence until further information or investigation is complete.

-- Background checks are performed for every YMCA staff member and volunteer, and we have confirmed that Ms. Lyon's check came back clear. Carlsbad PD confirmed that she had no prior record.

-- Ms. Lyon was also previously employed by the Palomar Family YMCA in Escondido from May 2014-August 2014.

At this time we have no reason to believe any child in the care of the YMCA has been harmed by this individual.

The YMCA has zero tolerance policy for any type of abuse against a child, and any abuse is cause for immediate dismissal. Every YMCA employee or volunteer is required to complete Child Abuse Prevention training and signs a Code of Conduct statement. At no time during a YMCA program may a staff person be alone with a single child. Additionally, YMCA policies prevent employees or volunteers from any interaction with children or babysitting outside of YMCA programs. YMCA staff is also not allowed to transport children in personal vehicles.

http://www.10news.com/news/pair-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-2-girls-070816

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-babysitter-carlsbad-molestation-20160708-snap-story.html
"Cabrera was being held on $2.6-million bail. Vista Superior Court Judge James Mangione on Friday raised Lyon’s bail to the same amount, saying he found both defendants “to be a substantial risk to public safety.”

I'm speechless. How do people like this walk among us? It's just pure evil.

Anger is what I feel and I want them locked up for life. They damaged those innocent little girls psyche probably for life. (Plus I may never try on clothes in a dressing room again.)

This news article is the one that made me cry for those little girls and their families. It tells what was going on when she took those two little girls to him 15 times or more. How he played "horsey" with them. One of those little girls is special needs, verbally autistic, and can barely communicate. I guess the other little girl expressed to her parents not wanting to go with Brittney the babysitter anymore, and that's when what was going on came out.

Their couple relationship goes back three years. Before she started supplying him with little girls, Samuel Cabrera, Jr. outfitted her purse with a two-way mirror containing a GoPro camera enabling Brittney Lyon to photo and video women in gyms and the dressing room of the mall stores in Carlsbad and Escondido, California. Stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Papaya. Imagine finding out you're in some video trying on a bathing suit, bra, or something?

http://www.10news.com/news/team-10/...station-case-is-a-teachers-aide-in-san-marcos

I was relaxing and browsing the news...AND I FOUND THIS OTHER CASE! :gaah:
This was at an actual Daycare Center where we think our innocent toddlers are safe.
Again, she did it for her boyfriend. What kind of world do we live in now?

I wish I had not read that. He molested the one who couldn't talk many times!!! Sick faaack!!!!

Anger is what I feel and I want them locked up for life. They damaged those innocent little girls psyche probably for life. (Plus I may never try on clothes in a dressing room again.)

This news article is the one that made me cry for those little girls and their families. It tells what was going on when she took those two little girls to him 15 times or more. How he played "horsey" with them. One of those little girls is special needs, verbally autistic, and can barely communicate. I guess the other little girl expressed to her parents not wanting to go with Brittney the babysitter anymore, and that's when what was going on came out.

Their couple relationship goes back three years. Before she started supplying him with little girls, Samuel Cabrera, Jr. outfitted her purse with a two-way mirror containing a GoPro camera enabling Brittney Lyon to photo and video women in gyms and the dressing room of the mall stores in Carlsbad and Escondido, California. Stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Papaya. Imagine finding out you're in some video trying on a bathing suit, bra, or something?

Ooooooh I would flip if it were my toddler. Freaks! Ugh.
I was relaxing and browsing the news...AND I FOUND THIS OTHER CASE! :gaah:
This was at an actual Daycare Center where we think our innocent toddlers are safe.
Again, she did it for her boyfriend. What kind of world do we live in now?

I find the details given in this article to be in extremely poor taste. :-(

I find the details given in this article to be in extremely poor taste. :-(

Perhaps so. I did find it disturbing when they verbally announced some of those details on News10 broadcast the other night; however, those are facts found from the investigation that were discussed in the courtroom to prosecute these two to the fullest extent.

The devious tactics used by child molesters calling it by the name of a simple game...it might help raise some parents suspicions to potential molestation going on. These two cloaked the molestation by using word associations and toys that would sound like innocent playing if the child told their parents. Some parents wouldn't pick up on such subtle clues.

But the ultimate in disgusting, bad taste was Jodi Arias on the witness stand for 18+ days. She and her defense team talked about sex throughout the entire trial. The judge, prosecutor, even NG listening to that kinky stuff. It didn't even have anything to do with the murder really. Still can't believe I watched and listened to it.

It seems like I've seen a few similar cases like this recently involving a female and particularly "couples". The Amish girls, some others...

Okay, we're back three years later. Finally...

Jury selection begins for Carlsbad babysitter and her boyfriend accused of molesting girls

…"Since other incidents were recorded, investigators eventually discovered two additional victims. One girl who was 2 or 3 years old at the time she was said to have been molested, and another girl was 3 years old."

"Both Lyon and Cabrera face life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted."

Jury selection begins for Carlsbad babysitter and her boyfriend accused of molesting girls

Okay, we're back three years later. Finally...

…"Since other incidents were recorded, investigators eventually discovered two additional victims. One girl who was 2 or 3 years old at the time she was said to have been molested, and another girl was 3 years old."

"Both Lyon and Cabrera face life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted."

@Curious Me Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this case. Two MORE little ones. This is just heartbreaking. I can't help but wonder if there are more that we'll never know about. I'm so thankful they are locked up and not longer a danger to children. I hope and pray they never experience freedom again!

@Curious Me Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this case. Two MORE little ones. This is just heartbreaking. I can't help but wonder if there are more that we'll never know about. I'm so thankful they are locked up and not longer a danger to children. I hope and pray they never experience freedom again!

Thank You for caring. Young children that might not have been able to express what went on, yes, I think there's probably more children damaged by this woman and her pedo boyfriend.

Brittney Mae Lyon advertised her childcare services and special needs childcare all over the place. She was very active in her search for victims. Here's an older news article that shows the lengths she went through to get another young child for her and her boyfriend to molest.

Police Seek Parents Who Hired Babysitter Accused Of Helping Her Boyfriend Molest Children
April 27, 2017 at 11:25 pm

"Detectives said Lyon advertised her services as a caregiver and babysitter on Care.com, Sitter.com and SitterCity."

"She also apparently posted a fake profile using an alias using a photo from a stranger on Facebook."

Police say there is so much evidence involving kids they cannot identify they’re asking parents all over Southern California to contact them if they used the babsitting sites or suspect they hired Lyon.

Police Seek Parents Who Hired Babysitter Accused Of Helping Her Boyfriend Molest Children

Unfortunately, they are likely to receive time served plus a few more years. California justice moves slow and is often short-lived.

Lyon told officers she and Cabrera were romantically involved for three years. She claimed Cabrera has a back injury that causes him constant pain. He told her the only relief for his pain was sexual arousal.

Accused child molester was a teacher's aide

Accused child molester was a teacher's aide

Oh sure, she had such empathy for him and his pain. The problem is it required young children, some with special needs and as young as 3 yrs. old, for his sexual arousal. She supplied him with a constant supply of children and they both abused those innocent children.

Don't know how the victim's parents contain themselves.

No doubt these two are going to prison for a very long time.

upload_2019-10-5_12-27-15.jpeg
The San Diego Union-Tribune says Samuel Cabrera Jr. was found guilty Friday of 35 charges of conspiracy and molestation.

Prosecutors say the Carlsbad man molested the girls between 2014 and 2016. The victims included two girls who were about 3 years old and two 7-year-olds, including a child who was developmentally delayed and unable to speak.

Authorities say the evidence included hundreds of videos that Cabrera had taken of himself molesting the children.

Cabrera could face life in prison without possibility of parole.

His then-girlfriend is facing trial later this year.
Carlsbad man convicted of molesting young children allegedly supplied by babysitter girlfriend

* Archived article:

The suspect, Lyon, is accused of repeatedly taking two young girls she was sitting to the home of her boyfriend, 23-year-old Samuel Cabrera Jr., and filming while he allegedly sexually molested them, according to police and prosecutors.

Lyon “may have impersonated other people while committing her offenses,” Williams said.

During the investigation, police found “a ton of recorded material” connected to the case, including computers, hard drives and GoPro cameras, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported at the time.

“So much of it, it will take a while to sift through it,” Carlsbad police Lt. Marc Reno said.

We need your help. Do you recognize this woman?

Have you ever used the babysitting websites www.care.com, www.sitter.com, or www.sittercity.com? Do you know anyone that might have used these services?

On July 5, 2016 we arrested Brittney Lyon, on suspicious of eight counts of lewd and lascivious acts on children she was babysitting. See the story here https://goo.gl/YTC0Gl

Carlsbad Baby Sitter Accused of Molesting Kids May Have Other Victims in L.A., San Bernardino, Riverside Counties: Police

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back