07-24-2016, 06:36 AM #1
AL - Baldwin Co., AsianMale 294UMAL, 47-53, distinctive tattoos, Mar'00
The Doe Network:
Case File 294UMAL
Sketch of Victim by Wesley Neville
Unidentified Asian Male
- Found on March 26, 2000, in the far eastern part of Seminole, Baldwin County, Alabama.
- Estimated Date of Death: Recent days
- Cause of Death: Not evident
- Estimated age: 47 - 53 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 150-160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short black hair. A mustache and goatee type beard.
- Tattoos: He had multiple very distinctive tattoos. On the upper left arm is a tattoo of a woman's face with braided hair and the name "Becky" above it.
- Clothing: Blue denim pants and a blue sock on the left foot. shirt. No personal effects were found.
The victim was located in the water at the end of Juniper Lane at Donovan's Landing, in the Styx River, in Seminole, Alabama on March 26, 2000.
He was found by two fishermen.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences
Lt. Huey A. Mack, Jr.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences
09-13-2016, 07:56 AM #2
By Mensch in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 59Last Post: 05-15-2016, 12:38 AM
By EmmaliLucia in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 57Last Post: 03-24-2016, 11:20 PM
By Kymistry35 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 24Last Post: 03-11-2016, 10:54 PM
By PFF in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2015, 01:49 AM
By tifflee in forum Identified!Replies: 18Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:50 AM