Germany- Machete attack

Police say attacker previously known to police. Have attacked people before. Yet he was let go. Police afraid of racism accusations.

Sent via Tapatalk

According to BILD, the murdered woman was pregnant.

Terrible and tragic another day and yet another attack. It's horrible if the deceased victim was pregnant. May they Rest. In. Peace and I hope the injured fully recover.

The refugee, believed to have been acting alone, was only stopped when a brave BMW driver apparently ploughed into him. :)

He was arrested by cops as he lay on the pavement.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-machete-attack-syrian-refugee-8485456

The driver of the BMW is a hero who prevented further carnage!

BILD.de
http://www.bild.de/regional/stuttga...-mit-reutlingen-reutlingen-46972048.bild.html

An eyewitness told BILD: "The assassin was completely out of his mind. He ran with his machete behind a patrol car. "

BBM

The police has confirmed the attacker was a 21-year-old Syrian refugee but have not released his name. The motive for the attack is unclear.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

A woman has been killed and two others have been injured in a machete attack near Stuttgart in Germany.

Another YOUNG killer, that makes three, the 17 year old killer with axe near Wurzburg on the train, the 18 year old Munich killer and now this.

Horrible!

I pray for Germany!

The news is becoming confusing.
The dead woman was found in a back alley.
Two others were attacked in a cafetaria (Döner) on the main street.
The man was apprehended at a square nearby.

Zerohedge
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...an-machete-attacks-group-southern-german-city

The perpetrator had an argument with a woman near the central bus terminal in Reutlingen, and during the altercation severely injured the woman using a machete.

The woman died of her injuries at the scene, police said. The perpetrator was then detained near the scene “in minutes” after the incident but managed to injure another woman and a man, police added.

BBM

Stuttgarter Zeitung.de
http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...zte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html

Near the central bus station a 21-year-old asylum seeker and a woman who worked in the same snackbar, got into an argument. The young man attacked the woman with a 80-centimeter-long knife from the Turkish restaurant and fatally injured her. The perpetrator was arrested a few minutes later near the location of the attack due to the rapid intervention of the police. After the attack, he injured another woman and a man.

Colleague describes the perpetrator as a friendly guy

"He ran with the cleaver through the restaurant and swung it over his head," Mohammad Alhelo says. The 20-year-old colleague of the offender was just busy refillling the drinks machine with Coke when the man grabbed the knife and struck out with it. "I was scared and ran away," says Alhelo. He describes the offender as a friendly guy who had come to Germany alone from Syria one and a half years ago.
In the restaurant he fell in love with the woman he now has killed, says Alhelo. "She was Polish and cleared the tables with us."

BBM

Some sources, including the police hint at a 'relationship attack' or even a crime of passion.
Germans seem so relieved that this probably isn't a terror attack, they look almost ready to forgive him the rest.

Sadly the woman is no longer there to tell her part of the story.

Let's wait and see if this man is indeed 21 years of age AND from Syria.

VIOLENT KNIFEMAN WAS BANNED FROM ASYLUM CENTER

Stuttgarter Zeitung, updated
http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...ser.c608ae23-7aa9-47d3-bb56-6f6b986c2194.html

In an asylum accommodation in the south of Reutlingen city a picture of the Syrian hangs at the front door. He is banned, a nice informs in several languages. "He was not allowed in, he did always make problems," Nadeem A. says, who is responsible for security. "He was someone who always was fighting and made stress. I have just informed the men in the house about the fact, all were shocked. This gives a bad image to the Syrians," the guard says," while there is hardly any trouble here. "

The murdered woman was possibly pregnant

The offender was living meanwhile in another refugee camp. In front of it a dozen young men gathered on Sunday evening. One of them is Hamza Al Mohamad, he is the next door neighbor of the offender. "He was a good man, but he always was taking a lot of drugs, marijuana and alcohol." Since a few weeks he had a girlfriend, his colleague from work. "I think she was four months pregnant," said the neighbor. He brought her every day to the lodging. "He had his own room, he was so violent." He had scratched his body with a razor, says Mohamad. Another resident of the property tells that he had seen how the Syrian was agitatedly making a phone call at the bus station shortly before the fact: "He was red in the face and spoke loudly into the phone."

BBM

Stuttgarter Zeitung, update

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...ser.c608ae23-7aa9-47d3-bb56-6f6b986c2194.html

The murdered Polish woman was 45 years old.
During his spree, which only lasted a few minutes, the murderer attacked not 2 but 5 other persons, three women and two men, in various locations.
He broke the windows of a car and stabbed a woman in her arm.
The man who was with her in the car, is also in hospital, because of shock.
The murderer then stabbed another man in the face.

BBM

Welcome in Germany! How very thoughtful they gave him a room of his own because he was so aggressive.

I don't see how you can ban a refugee from a refugee centre and then not provide alternatives - like prison or mental health hospital, for example, as appropriate. I realise he went to another centre but there needs to be more oversight of where someone kicked out of one centre has to be escalated somewhere more appropriate.
You can't kick out a refugee (who obviously has no ties or family in the country, presumably) for being violent and not expect this to happen. As if he's not going to just take his violence outside the centre?
Seems like dereliction of duty of care to me.

While the blame lies solely with the perpetrator I feel this was probably preventable. Germany had the best of intentions but letting in millions without putting systems in place first was just waiting for disaster.

"MOHAMAD INSULTS ME! I AM AFRAID OF HIM!"

Die Welt
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...ad-beleidigt-mich-Ich-habe-Angst-vor-ihm.html

A Polish woman is murdered in Reutlingen by a Syrian. For the police, this is a case of "relationship problems". But things are not all that simple. The government in Warsaw is pointing at another culprit.

Mariusz Skrzypczak has never met Jolanta K., although the Polish community of Reutlingen is limited. Skrzypczak was almost a witness to the death of 45-year-old Polish woman, who was called Jola by friends. A brutal act of violence in broad daylight, right in the center of the quiet town in Swabia.

The Reutlinger-by-choice wanted to get his ten year old daughter a milkshake at Burger King. Minutes before, a young Syrian named Mohamad had stabbed Jolanta K. with a kebab knife nearby. Then the offender had gone running through the town centre, wielding his machete. He injured five people.

As the Skrzypczaks arrived, Jolanta K.s corpse was hidden under a white towel in a small passage, the 21 year old offender was lying in handcuffs on the sidewalk. "My daughter still does not understand what happened," said the Pole.

The father of three, who has lived in Germany for 16 years, feels much the same. Perhaps that is why Skrzypczak has joined the funeral march for a woman whom he did not know personally. He says he simply wants to commemorate the deceased.

A political message he has not. And yet: "In Germany there are so many perpetrators of violence from Syria," Skrzypczak lets slip out. He is not a racist, he says, of course not, he knows that not all Syrians are violent. "But we find it important that this is not swept under the carpet."

According to the Bundeskriminalamt the involvement in crimes in Germany of refugees from Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq is "significantly below average". Nevertheless, even Syrians continue to be guilty of "acts against life".

In the Eifel region a 33-year-old stabbed his wife, who wanted to leave him. In Munich a 30-year-old Syrian woman paid with life, because she had separated from her husband. In Reutlingen it hit a woman from a different culture and religion who apparently fell victim to the possessiveness of a frustrated narcissist. That's unusual. Emotions run high.

About the terrible death of Jolanta K. everyone now has a different story. Right-wing groups march across the marketplace of Reutlingen with a banner reading "Remigration - Integration has failed".

Rüdiger Weckmann, district chairman of the Reutlingen Linke (left wing), immediately took the opposite stand: "What happened on Sunday was a relationship problem. Simply because the man is Syrian, the case must not be abused for political purposes."

The shockwaves of Jolanta K.s fate have even reached the highest political spheres. The Polish foreign minister, Witold Waszczykowski, a National Conservative, has made the German government indirectly responsible for the violence. "The security services and the German politicians are responsible for security in Germany," he said. "We expect them to clarufy why this murder happened."

Last Monday, one day after the bloody incident, the Reutlinger police had an explanation ready: a Beziehungstat, a "murder because of relationship problems". From very early on possible psychological problems of the attacker were mentioned and the fact that victim and offender knew each other. Jolanta K. and the perpetrator would have been a couple.

This caused the outrage of many Poles, who see it as a posthumous humiliation and mockery of Jolanta K. - not only because in the eyes of the public often the complicity of the victim is presumed when a Beziehungstat is mentioned.

A woman who was letting herself in with a violent offender and drug user known by the police, is ultimately to blame herself for her fate, it is often said in such cases. Acquaintances and friends doubt that this intimate relationship actually existed between the Catholic mother of four and the Muslim refugee from Aleppo who was not even half her age.

Although a spokesman for the city of Reutlingen assures: On the night before the crime Jolanta K. was encountered by security personnel in the refugee accommodation when she was leaving the single room of the Syrian man. That Saturday Jolanta K. would have returned from a five-day home visit to the Polish town of Dabrowa Tarnowska, where her eight year-old daughter lives with her grandmother.

But a friend contradicts this. Jola was certainly not in those lodgings on the night in question, the 30-year-old Justyna Butkiewicz (name changed) says. She has spoken with Jola late in the evening. Jola was in her room in the guest house. "Jola had no romance. She worked hard to send the children as much money as possible."

Friends describe the 45-year-old Jolanta K. as friendly and cheerful. After a divorce, she had come to Germany in order to keep her family afloat with cleaning and auxiliary jobs. Since two months, she complained that a Syrian had fallen in love with her.

Mohamad harassed Jola and called her over and over again, he wanted to marry her. She always turned him down. Twice she has seen this with her own eyes, Justyna Butkiewicz says. Even at noon, a few hours before the fact, she spoke on the phone with the friend who worked as a cleaner in the same kebab snack bar as Mohamad.

"Jolanta said, 'Mohamad's on drugs, he insults me all the time. I am afraid of him, I do not know if he will hurt me'...."
The police are now investigating with ten-member team. But spokesman Björn Reusch does not want to let go of the idea of a Beziehungstat: "The two knew each other. Thus, the criterion of Beziehungstat is satisfied.."
However, the term does nowhere near clarify everything.

BBM

What's a woman reputation or even her life for that matter when it comes to protecting your WillkommensKultur?

She came to Germany to work.
She worked menial jobs.
She lived in a guesthouse.
She sent all the money she could save to her four children at home.
She was a devout catholic.

Only in the minds of those who are deranged in every politically correct sense, a woman from this background would hook up with a jobless, aggressive, drug using Syrian refugee. Because Mohamed was quite a catch AND the same age as her elder children. What more could she wish for?

This makes me so angry, I am rapidly turning into a Polish Nationalist Conservative myself.

No law, no International Treaty obliges Germany (or any other country) to welcome or to keep those who damage their society.
This is a little known fact, but it still is a fact. There is no legal obligation.
If they nevertheless insist on keeping them within their borders, this is all of their own volition.

http://www.gea.de/region+reutlingen...t+ermittlungen+wegen+mordverdacht.4917380.htm

The suspect was known to the police for various offenses, including for assault, violation of the narcotics law and property crime. He came to Germany about a year ago.

None of the above, not even in combination, was enough to halt the asylum procedure.
Yet, when about 150 people, among them many from Poland, held a peaceful march in memory of the murdered woman, the police was present with 130 officials, including six cavalry forces and four dog handlers,

WillkommensKultur is a mental disease. Women, children, elderly persons, will suffer from its consequences.

:rose: Rest in Peace, Jolanta.

Question concerning that particular " friendly greeting" - why do they say it, even the ones who are not apparently religious, and more importantly, would the violent attack occur if the perp was thwarted in some way from saying it?
For example, if at that moment of imminent attack,what if something specifically offensive was yelled, over the sound of that " slogan"?
Hard to explain what i mean, but, if on the 911 plane, everyone started chanting something offensive/vulgar, whatever about ..................................would that ruin the moment and fluster the terrorist who may not want the last words heard before death, to be an insult to ................................?
speculation, imo.

Belgium machete attack.
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/08/06/22657125.html

Attacker wounds 2 police in Belgium, shouts 'Allahu Akhbar'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members