802 users online (137 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

KS - Mariana Gonzalez, 14, Wichita, 23 July 2016

Wichita Police searching for missing 14-year-old girl

mariana.jpg

Mariana is 5'7 with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black tank top, black vest, black leggings and black flip flops.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wic...388057822.html
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

A 14-year-old girl is missing. Wichita Police and the girls family need your help to find Mariana Gonzalez.

We created this video for you to share, it has photos and key details so you can help find her.
    https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/vide...4396742753979/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Some lady on Facebook said she seen her at roller city and thought it looked just like Mariana. Idk.

I hope the lady told LE.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Some lady on Facebook said she seen her at roller city and thought it looked just like Mariana. Idk.

I hope the lady told LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I am really worried about this girl and I think LE are, too. It is not a common thing (in Wichita) for a missing person to be given so much air time and attention but I am glad they are, especially since it is said Mariana functions at an 8 year old level.

How police search for missing child
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/How...388163002.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police say missing Wichita girl doesn't meet requirements for Amber Alert
    The search for missing Mariana Gonzales continues into its third day today. Family, friends, neighbors, and complete strangers coming together to begin their own search party for the missing girl.

http://www.kake.com/story/32529242/p...or-amber-alert
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Mariana Gonzalez, 14, Wichita, July 23, 2016

Mariana has been missing since Saturday night, July 22. While she is 14 years old she has the cognitive abilities of an 8 year old. Police are very concerned for her. She is also bipolar and has other conditions and requires medication.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wic...388057822.html

- Audrey Hepburn