727 users online (118 members and 609 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Sadye Ann Chambless, 16, Owasso, 21 July 2016

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Owasso mother pleads for missing daughter's return

Moorman remembers the moment she realized Sadye was missing.
    "I hollered at her from downstairs, and she didn't say anything," said Moorman.
    When Moorman, went upstairs, she found Sadye's room empty with one window open.
    Moorman also took to social media, hoping one of Sadye's nearly 5,000 friends knew something.
    http://ktul.com/news/local/owasso-mo...ughters-return
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She went missing very close to where I live.

I wonder why it's not included in the article that she's the police chief's daughter?

A quick search on social media shows she most likely ran away for her birthday (today) with her boyfriend. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found safe!
    Missing 16-year-old Owasso girl found, police say
    http://ktul.com/news/local/missing-1...und-police-say
    Or she has 2 last names or the first report is wrong, so it was not directly possible to search with the name as in the first post.