1133 users online (266 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Eric Pracht, 25, Lakewood, 22 July 2016

Family and friends searching for missing paramedic in Lakewood

Family and friends of a paramedic are asking for help to find him after he went missing on Friday night.

The family of 25-year-old Eric Pracht says he disappeared for a walk, and even went without his shoes and keys.
    http://kdvr.com/2016/07/24/family-an...c-in-lakewood/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

A lot of his friends and family are sharing on SM, seems like a really nice guy, hope they find him safe and soon!

Never a promising sign when people leave without essentials such as shoes, keys, wallet, etc. Hope he's found soon.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Search Intensifies In Lakewood For Missing Paramedic

“It’s like he disappeared. We don’t know what happened,” said Preety Lal, Pracht’s fiancee.

Detectives say Pracht had been drinking at the time. He left his car in the parking lot and seemingly disappeared.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...ing-paramedic/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Last edited by KayElJay; 07-26-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Added link to image

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Never a promising sign when people leave without essentials such as shoes, keys, wallet, etc. Hope he's found soon.
    and leaving because of an argument.

IMOO.

I hate to ask this but are there any bodies of water close by?

Was looking for an update and the last news reports I found were from 27 and 28 July, nothing since. I don't know if they are still searching, maybe someone who is good with facebook can dig something up there?

Volunteers on Wednesday canvassed the Green Mountain area and handed out fliers with Pracht’s picture and posted others on light poles and mailboxes.

Much of Wednesday’s search was focused in thick brush and steep canyons in the area, but there was still no sign of the missing paramedic.
    Volunteers search for Eric Pracht (credit: CBS)
    K9s and cadaver dogs were being used in the widespread search with zero clues to Pracht’s whereabouts. Search crews aren’t leaving any stone unturned and his family believes he can’t be too far away.
    http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...sing-lakewood/

ETA: in response to Blondie, the article has a map and it does indeed show some bodies of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Was looking for an update and the last news reports I found were from 27 and 28 July, nothing since. I don't know if they are still searching, maybe someone who is good with facebook can dig something up there?

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...sing-lakewood/

ETA: in response to Blondie, the article has a map and it does indeed show some bodies of water.

Going off of Eric's family's FB pages, it looks like he still has not been found. (Last post on the page I am looking at was August 7th.)
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Eric has been added to NAMUS.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34671
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Thank you pink, for checking on fb!

I wonder who the call was to on Saturday after he disappeared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I wonder who the call was to on Saturday after he disappeared?

I wonder that too.

It also seems like wherever he went he wasn't planning on going too far, the call went out 17 hours after he disappeared but he (or at least the phone) seems to have been within a couple miles at most of where he disappeared from.

I think the map in that article is unintentionally misleading in that it appears to show at least a short distance between Lakewood and Green Mountain. The block he disappeared from is mentioned in the article below and it is literally at the base of the mountain/park. There appears to be an entrance to the park less than a quarter mile away.

http://www.denverite.com/25-year-old-man-reported-missing-lakewood-10802/

It would seem most likely that he wandered into the park and got lost or injured, although why you would do that in the middle of the night is beyond me. I wish I knew how cell phone reception was in the park, I live a half hour from there but I've never been. Red Rocks and most of the deep southwest burbs though cell reception is at least intermittently available, so I dunno.

If he was lost I'd think he'd have found a cell signal sooner than 17 hours later, and if he was injured I'd think he would be close enough to the park entrance that he would have been found, but as we know strange things do happen.

This is pretty weird.

A new search tonight in the more remote areas of Green Mountain.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/08/1...edic-lakewood/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast