TX - Sgt. Craig Hutchinson, shot at his home, July 2016 *ruled a suicide*

Police officer shot in his home in TX; search ongoing

There is an active search going on Monday for two suspects after a police sergeant was shot in his home.

Deputy shot in Texas

the Travis County Sheriff's deputy was shot at his home and RRPD are telling neighbors to stay in their homes while authorities investigate.

"The Travis County Sheriff's Association president reported the deputy died from his injuries hours after the shooting happened, according to the Austin American-Statesman. The victim has not been identified."

So you're burglarizing a house, discover the owner is home AND he's a cop so you shoot him?? These two criminals are idiots. I hope they catch their stupid asses quickly.

RIP Sgt. Hutchinson.

So you're burglarizing a house, discover the owner is home AND he's a cop so you shoot him?? These two criminals are idiots. I hope they catch their stupid asses quickly.

RIP Sgt. Hutchinson.

Yeah, it is strange.

Jmo

These losers need to be off the streets ASAP. I hope they are running away from LE and trip and shoot themselves with their own guns. Maybe blow out a knee so they can't run away and have to spend the rest of their lives behind bars, and partially crippled to boot.
We hear alot about gun control in the papers and on TV, but the wrong people who cannot legally by a gun manage to get one through "underground sources" or just steal one. It's almost like the wild,wild, west as described in history books, only now it is nationwide. My thoughts and prayers to Craig's family and friends. No family should have to go through all this pain because of a couple of useless scumbags.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/25/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-killed-in-his-home.html

Police later briefly closed portions of Interstate 35 heading into Austin as a long procession of police cars transported Hutchinson's body to the medical examiner's office.

I'm in North Austin and Round Rock for the next few weeks. I'm glad I didn't see the procession this morning. It made me sob just to read about it.

I wonder if Sgt. Hutchinson was able to give a description of the creeps when he called in for help.

Did anyone catch the news conference? TIA

Yes, nothing really new. A reward of 15k, they have been searching all day and gathering evidence etc. They also towed the police car away. I want to hear what the ME says. jmo

From this morning:

A municipal judge, who was a former Travis County deputy, is offering a $5,000 reward while the U.S. Marshals Service are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the people behind the shooting. The office of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday it is also offering a $15,000 reward, bringing the total reward to $30,000.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/07252016-travis-county-deputy-killed/280596987

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back