Found Deceased VA - Nickolas Atkinson, 21, Norfolk, 19 July 2016

MysticJynx

Just Sayin'
Reaction score
Missing Hero
Nickolas Atkinson
Active Duty Navy Norfolk, VA
USS Mischer

Last seen 7/19/16 @ 10:30am when he walked off the ship.
His hometown is Nashville, Michigan

21 yo White Male
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
5'9" 145-155lbs
Tattoo on right side of his chest
Wears glasses sometimes
Driving a 2006 Red Chevy Colbalt SS License Plate # VPM4113
Last Facebook post was "Goodbye I can't do this anymore" He deactivated his cell phone.
No activity online or w/credit cards. FB Private messages are being read but not responded to.

Please contact Naval Station Norfolk Police at 757-322-2550
or loved ones via https://www.facebook.com/BringNickHome/

Nick if you're reading this~ We can help! It will all be okay! Just call please!

attachment.php

http://www.wnem.com/story/32529766/family-of-missing-navy-man-wants-him-found-safe

Family of missing Navy man wants him found safe
Posted: Jul 25, 2016 8:45 PM CST
Updated: Jul 25, 2016 8:45 PM CST
Posted By Brianna Owczarzak, Managing Web Editor
Connect
By Andrew Keller, Multimedia Journalist
Connect

(Source: Family)
(Source: Family)
SAGINAW COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

A family is looking for answers in the disappearance of their son and a short message has them fearing the worst.

Nickolas Atkinson decided to join the Navy to help protect the country he loved, but his family is worried he is the one in need of protection.

"I'm scared to death and I don't know what to do. I don't know who to turn to. Nobody is informing me of anything. I just want answers to where my son is. That's all I want," said Heather Watts, Atkinson's mother.

Watts said the only clue she has is a cryptic message Atkinson left on his Facebook page on July 19.

"It said 'Goodbye. I can't do this anymore.' And that was it. That was the last thing he put on Facebook," Watts said.

Sadly it seems he was found this evening. Death is labeled as Suspicious in the article.

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Police are investigating a suspicious death in Norfolk Monday night.

Emergency crews were called to the 8200 block of Hampton Boulevard at 9:30 p.m.

Authorities were focused on a four-door, red vehicle parked behind Cal’z Pizza in the Glendale Row Shopping Center.

A Cal’z Pizza associate told 10 On Your Side that the car has been parked there since last Tuesday.

U.S. Navy Police are on scene.

10 On Your Side is working to learn more about this developing story. Stay with WAVY.com for updates as they become available.

http://wavy.com/2016/07/25/police-investigating-suspicious-death-at-norfolk-pizza-place/

:tantrum: Oh Nickolas..... :tantrum:

His mother says body not identified yet, autopsy today.

Such a young lad, just starting out his life. Sad.

Have been following this on FB, fellow Navy moms and I have been sharing it for the past couple of days.
Very, very sad :(

Oh, this is so very sad. Praying for his mom and family during this very difficult time.

So sad. I'm from that area and son son is in the USAF there. I'm saying a special prayer for them. Sometimes the military can be a lonely life even though they are surrounded by people. 😓

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back