1047 users online (124 members and 923 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OR - Kaylee Sawyer, 23, Bend, 24 July 2016

Police, family seek tips to find missing Bend woman

Bend police turned to the public for help Monday as they searched for a 23-year-old Bend woman who hasn’t been seen since early Sunday.
    The family members said she had not been seen since just before 1 a.m. near the parking lot of her apartment in west Bend, near Central Oregon Community College.
    http://www.ktvz.com/news/Police-fami...form=hootsuite
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This just came up in my FB feed.

Here's Kaylee's account:

https://www.facebook.com/kaylee.sawyer

And Find Kaylee Sawyer:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3322...2/?pnref=story

Looks like her name (from her Facebook page) is spelled Kaylee. Wonder if a mod can fix.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Police, family seek tips to find missing Bend woman
    Kaylee Sawyer last seen early Sunday; volunteers sought for organized search Tuesday

Kaylee Sawyer’s family made a report to Bend police around 7:15 p.m. Sunday regarding her disappearance, said Lt. Clint Burleigh.

The family members said she had not been seen since just before 1 a.m. near the parking lot of her apartment in west Bend, near Central Oregon Community College.

Sawyer is in possession of her cellphone, but it's believed to be turned off, Burleigh said. Her car also was left behind.
    The search effort will begin at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at 21772 Repine Drive, and volunteers can come throughout the day, the group said. Volunteers are asked to come prepared for the heat, walking, and being in fields and other terrain. They are asked to search for at least an hour and are welcome to take part in multiple searches.
    http://www.ktvz.com/news/Police-fami...form=hootsuite
    - Audrey Hepburn

Wow, she is gorgeous. The facebook page set up for her is going crazy - moving very fast with alot of people helping. I am anxious to find out more....

I wonder if she lives with her boyfriend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by m_brown View Post
    I wonder if she lives with her boyfriend ?

Her mom addressed that question on the page. He is the one who reported to her parents she was missing and her mom says he has been cleared.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Her mom addressed that question on the page. He is the one who reported to her parents she was missing and her mom says he has been cleared.
    Thank you Pp! I haven't been to the FB page yet.

Good for her family for acting so fast and getting a FB page set up so quickly!

Paraphrasing from the FB page - seems Boyfriend was talking with her (texting I believe) for about an hour after she left. Then her phone died.

One of her friends made a comment (paraphrased) that, "all relationships have arguments". And she was last seen on foot outside the apartment complex around 1?

Quote Originally Posted by m_brown View Post
    Paraphrasing from the FB page - seems Boyfriend was talking with her (texting I believe) for about an hour after she left. Then her phone died.

I wonder what she said about her whereabouts. She is absolutely stunning.

We had another case here where the missing person had an I-phone that was turned off and I think LE could still track it. Does anyone remember?
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast