GUILTY OR - Kaylee Sawyer, 23, Bend, 24 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police, family seek tips to find missing Bend woman
Kaylee-Sawyer-jpg.jpg

Bend police turned to the public for help Monday as they searched for a 23-year-old Bend woman who hasn’t been seen since early Sunday.
The family members said she had not been seen since just before 1 a.m. near the parking lot of her apartment in west Bend, near Central Oregon Community College.
http://www.ktvz.com/news/Police-fam...issing-Bend-woman/40876452?platform=hootsuite

Looks like her name (from her Facebook page) is spelled Kaylee. Wonder if a mod can fix.

Police, family seek tips to find missing Bend woman
Kaylee Sawyer last seen early Sunday; volunteers sought for organized search Tuesday

Kaylee Sawyer’s family made a report to Bend police around 7:15 p.m. Sunday regarding her disappearance, said Lt. Clint Burleigh.

The family members said she had not been seen since just before 1 a.m. near the parking lot of her apartment in west Bend, near Central Oregon Community College.

Sawyer is in possession of her cellphone, but it's believed to be turned off, Burleigh said. Her car also was left behind.

The search effort will begin at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at 21772 Repine Drive, and volunteers can come throughout the day, the group said. Volunteers are asked to come prepared for the heat, walking, and being in fields and other terrain. They are asked to search for at least an hour and are welcome to take part in multiple searches.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/Police-fam...issing-Bend-woman/40876452?platform=hootsuite

Wow, she is gorgeous. The facebook page set up for her is going crazy - moving very fast with alot of people helping. I am anxious to find out more....

I wonder if she lives with her boyfriend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if she lives with her boyfriend ?

Her mom addressed that question on the page. He is the one who reported to her parents she was missing and her mom says he has been cleared.

Her mom addressed that question on the page. He is the one who reported to her parents she was missing and her mom says he has been cleared.

Thank you Pp! I haven't been to the FB page yet.

Good for her family for acting so fast and getting a FB page set up so quickly!

Paraphrasing from the FB page - seems Boyfriend was talking with her (texting I believe) for about an hour after she left. Then her phone died.

One of her friends made a comment (paraphrased) that, "all relationships have arguments". And she was last seen on foot outside the apartment complex around 1?

Paraphrasing from the FB page - seems Boyfriend was talking with her (texting I believe) for about an hour after she left. Then her phone died.

I wonder what she said about her whereabouts. She is absolutely stunning.

We had another case here where the missing person had an I-phone that was turned off and I think LE could still track it. Does anyone remember?

We had another case here where the missing person had an I-phone that was turned off and I think LE could still track it. Does anyone remember?

Pp - I thought that was the case too, but it seems like most cases recently have been along the lines of 'we cannot track the phone because it has been disabled' type of thing. With disabled meaning different things..

Hoping someone with more knowledge can chime in on that!

One of her friends made a comment (paraphrased) that, "all relationships have arguments". And she was last seen on foot outside the apartment complex around 1?

I hope she is just blowing off some steam [emoji120]

Ouch, this one is not looking good. LE must have some pretty strong evidence if they are already reclassifying the case as Homicide, IMO. But I'm going to still hold out hope since both Kaylee and the POI are still missing, hopefully she is still alive and brought home very soon.

she's beautiful. Hope she is still alive and safe somewhere but this isn't looking good :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back