1406 users online (315 members and 1091 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AK - Jacqueline Goodwin, 30, found slain after MVA, Anchorage, 25 July 2016

Hope there isn't a thread started somewhere else.

This is one of the worst cases I have heard. I can only hope that the FBI will be looking into this guy! This isn't a typical "first kill", I feel like this guy might have some other skeletons in his closet.

http://www.adn.com/alaska-news/ancho...chorage-crash/
    Last edited by rowdygirl99; 07-25-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Wow!! I don't know what else to say.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

“She can walk into a room and light it up because her smile was so beautiful," said Vanessa Wulf, friend of Jacqueline Goodwin
    https://www.facebook.com/Ch2KTUU/pos...53515362991666
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Wow! He must have been on his way to dump the body. Sick, the whole family. Poor girl.
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

A woman whose body was discovered in an Anchorage car crash Monday night was shot, asphyxiated and bludgeoned to death by the car's driver before the crash, and members of the driver's family helped cover up the crime, officials said Wednesday.

(...)

Wilkins shook his head as the judge read the sex assault charge and again when Olson detailed the nature of Goodwin's death. He tried to speak at one point but was inaudible.

Wilkins' mother and brother, Jacqueline and Conner Stefano, ages 61 and 28, also face charges, single counts of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. Jacqueline Stefano also faces a felony drug charge.

During the investigation, Anchorage police seized a cache of money and drugs from a West Anchorage house, as well as evidence of a fatal shooting, according to the charging document.
    http://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime...investigation/

Quote Originally Posted by rowdygirl99 View Post
    Hope there isn't a thread started somewhere else.

This is one of the worst cases I have heard. I can only hope that the FBI will be looking into this guy! This isn't a typical "first kill", I feel like this guy might have some other skeletons in his closet.

http://www.adn.com/alaska-news/ancho...chorage-crash/
    Good Lord....it is awful, isn't it. This poor girl. This guy is so sick.

In one article it detailed the abuse, saying that there were zip ties stuffed down her throat and plier marks on her breasts. Poor poor girl.

Somebody should shoot him in his private parts and leave him lying there helpless.

Drugs. Mom and brother in the house heard the 'commotion' in the basement but did nothing to help this woman. One son already in prison for drug related murder. Nice family. Mom did well, she raised 2 murderers.

The sounds of a woman being tortured described as "commotion" in the basement.
    No-one came to help this poor woman, how anyone could hear the sounds of a woman being tortured and not stop it is beyond comprehension.
    I am pleased they are also being charged.
    I don't know about Alaska, but else where in the world, (here anyway) a definition of complicit is - to be aware that a crime is being committed, and to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by glf View Post
    Somebody should shoot him in his private parts and leave him lying there helpless.
    Apply the pliers to him