Neverland to be sold

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jacko Misses Payroll, Ranch for Sale

At long last, it seems as though Michael Jackson is conceding defeat. Sources tell me that his 2,700 acre ranch, Neverland, in Los Olivos, Calif., is going up for sale. As in now, and not six months ago as falsely reported in tabloids.

And it’s not a minute too soon. Sources tell me that Jackson missed the most recent payroll, which was due two weeks ago today. Jackson finally paid his staff on the following Monday. But the remaining staff will likely not be paid today.

At least six Neverland employees have quit in the last couple of months, my insiders say.

"Everyone is pissed," says a staffer. "It was one thing when this happened during the trial, but now is a different story."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173652,00.html

I hope whoever buys it, BURNS THE PEDO PALACE DOWN!

Linda7NJ said:
I hope whoever buys it, BURNS THE PEDO PALACE DOWN!
I think someone could turn it into a nice place for underprivlidge or ill children. I really hope they don't burn it down. It is a beautiful place. Just because the perv built it doesn't take away from the beautiful grounds. Evil things can happen anywhere...even in the house of the Lord. Let's not throw away the baby with the bath water....:truce:

deandaniellws said:
I think someone could turn it into a nice place for underprivlidge or ill children. I really hope they don't burn it down. It is a beautiful place. Just because the perv built it doesn't take away from the beautiful grounds. Evil things can happen anywhere...even in the house of the Lord. Let's not throw away the baby with the bath water....:truce:
Hear, hear! I think it would be a great place for underprivledged children, if someone with morals is running it for a change!

The grounds are pretty...but the house is a dump!

IMO The "amusment park" needs to be dismantled and the house razed.

Hbgchick said:
Hear, hear! I think it would be a great place for underprivledged children, if someone with morals is running it for a change!
For sure! :) And not some for profit company that takes up collections and only passes on about 50 cents of every dollar collected! Those type organizations really piss me off!:croc:

Linda7NJ said:
The grounds are pretty...but the house is a dump!

IMO The "amusment park" needs to be dismantled and the house razed.
What makes you say the house is a dump?:confused:

Linda7NJ said:
Haven't you seen the pictures and video clips?
Only of the outside. I would love to see the inside pics. Do you have a link? Thanks in advance if you can find one.:) If not...I will keep trying to find one.

deandaniellws said:
Only of the outside. I would love to see the inside pics. Do you have a link? Thanks in advance if you can find one.:) If not...I will keep trying to find one.
I am sorry I didn't save all the links I had collected during the two years I followed his trial. I was so disgusted at the verdict I deleted every file I had collected and avoided anything and everything Jackson till now. I can't go back "there." Trust me, it was a DUMP and Michael Jackson is a packrat and slob!!

Linda7NJ said:
I am sorry I didn't save all the links I had collected during the two years I followed his trial. I was so disgusted at the verdict I deleted every file I had collected and avoided anything and everything Jackson till now. I can't go back "there." Trust me, it was a DUMP and Michael Jackson is a packrat and slob!!
If you saw the clips and say it was a pig place...then I believe you. I had always seen the outside, the animals, the park. Those were pretty impressive sights in the eye of a child. I guess my concept was the interior would be the same. Thanks for the information. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back