WA WA - Michelle Mason, 31, Puyallup, 31 March 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Body of woman who disappeared in March found under Tacoma bridge
TACOMA, Wash. A body found under a Tacoma overpass was identified as a woman who had been missing since March.

Police believe 31-year-old Michele Marie Mason was the victim of a crime. Her car was found in a restaurant parking lot with the keys in the ignition.

http://www.kptv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4037449

:( I did a search on all of websleuths and didn't see a missing thread for her.
So sad all these people missing and found everyday.
I never really realized how many people are missing and then you start doing searches on the web and new ones pop up literally every hour, every few minutes. And that's not even everyone ... gosh, I can't even imagine... it's happening to someone right now.

Michele, you've now been found ...
rest in peace with the angels.

trujillo_mason.jpg

Seattle Shooting Tied To Missing Persons Case

[size=-1]April 29, 2005

By Kevin Reece
[/size]

[font=verdana, arial,geneva]SEATTLE - The shooting death of a suicidal man by Seattle Police early Friday morning is the second devastating blow to a local family already reeling from another unsolved crime.

Dennie Kenneth Trujillo, 35, died in a struggle with police. Officers say he was shot twice when he wrestled for an officer's gun.

Moments later when medics were trying desperately to save him they only knew he had been suicidal, and tried jumping twice off the 1st Avenue South Bridge, and that when police tried to help him he reportedly said he wanted officers to take his life.

"He had voiced a desire to be shot by the police," said Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske.

It was only after Trujillo died at the hospital that KOMO 4 News learned the rest. "He said he was going to join his sister," said Kerlikowske of Trujillo's comments before the shooting.

[/font]

His sister is Michelle Marie Mason. The 30-year-old disappeared March 31 in Tacoma. Her car was found abandoned in the parking lot of Stanley and Seaforts Restaurant. Her identification and her car keys were still inside. Police suspect foul play and they believe her disappearance is drug related.

:(

"If she's hurt or you have her please send her home. I miss her very much," her mom Theresa Mason told us on April 12 as she asked the public to help find her daughter.

"Michelle if you're out there and you hear me please know we're all looking for you and praying for you," she added.

:(Friday night, after the shooting death of her son Dennie, she told us she fears she has now lost them both.

:(

More...
http://www.komotv.com/news/story.asp?ID=36591

How sad

Doe Network:

http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/mason_michelle.html

Details of Disappearance
Michelle Mason was last seen at approximately 5.30 am dropping an acquaintance off at work in Puyallup, Washington. Her red, two door, 1990 Mazda MX-6 was later located on April 6, 2005 in the parking lot of Stanley & Seafort’s Restaurant, located in the 100 block of E. 34th St. in Tacoma, Washington. Mason’s keys were in the car’s ignition, and her purse, identification, and belongings still inside the vehicle. The car had been in the parking lot for several days. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, it is believed to be drug related.

That poor mom. How sad that Dennie just wanted to go be with his sister. He must have had a deep feeling that she was no longer alive. LE don't suspect him do they?

My heart goes out to the mom and family. I don't know if I could mentally/emotionally survive a double whamy like that. Losing one child to murder is hard enough but two....at the same time..."Lord, this poor lady has had enough...please give her the strength to live through it."

Listed as a cold case with Tacoma/Pierce County Crimestoppers:

http://www.tpcrimestoppers.com/case.php?id=197

Tacoma Police detectives need your help to identify the suspect responsible for the murder of Michelle Mason, a 31-year-old woman from Tacoma...

On October 23rd, 2005, the remains of Michelle Mason were found in blackberry bushes below the 34th St. Bridge. The bridge is located approximately 200 yards from where her vehicle had been found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back