1241 users online (203 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MA - Kyzr Willis, 8, South Boston, 26 July 2016

Police Searching For Missing Child In South Boston

Police and the Coast Guard are searching for a 8-year-old boy named Kyzr Willis after they say he went missing from the area of the M Street Bath House in South Boston.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...-state-police/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From Los' link. This is what Kyzr was wearing when he went missing. Thank goodness it is so bright.

kyzr1.jpg
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Darn it!

Missing boy found dead in water near Carson Beach

http://www.boston.com/news/local-new...low%3Afacebook
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Darn it!

Missing boy found dead in water near Carson Beach

http://www.boston.com/news/local-new...low%3Afacebook
    What a sweet face! This breaks my heart.

Oh no. Fly high angel.

July 27, 2016
    2:03 PM EDT

Boston boy, 7, found dead after wandering away from city summer camp

Mayor Marty Walsh said Wednesday that his heart breaks for the family of the little boy found dead in the waters off Carson Beach in Boston on Tuesday night.

"My heart goes out to the family, it breaks for the family," said Walsh. "I just can't imagine the sadness, the anger, what they have today in their hearts."

The body of the 7-year-old Kyzr Willis was found about five hours after he was reported missing in the area of the M Street Bath House, reports CBS Boston. He was participating in a summer program run by the city that includes about 100 children.

Kyzr was last seen out of the water and on the sand. He was supposed to make his way to the bath house to change, but never showed up. State Police said K-9 units, State Police air and sea units, Coast Guard air units, and the Boston Police marine unit were involved in the search.

As the investigation into what happened during the final hours of the boy's life continued Wednesday, Walsh said he planned to meet with the boy's

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-k...inkId=27020277