1183 users online (228 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Stefanie Stephens, 34, Rogers, 24 July 2016

Rogers Police Department Press Release:

On July 25th, 2016 the Rogers Police Department took a missing person report on Stefanie Stephens, a 34-year old resident of Rogers. Stefanie was last seen on July 24th, 2016 around 5 pm at Walmart, located at 4208 S. Pleasant Crossing Blvd where she worked.
    https://www.facebook.com/Rogers-Poli...3693515036108/

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/poli...-woman-missing
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wonder what surveillance shows. Was she seen waiting for a ride? getting into a car? Is her car (if she has one) still in the parking lot?

I used to live in a nearby town, and I am familiar with this Wal-Mart. It is a nice Wal-Mart. If I recall correctly, there are other nice stores nearby, and the Wal-Mart is just off the interstate. Go one more exit north and you will hit the fancy outdoor / upscale mall. This area experienced a boom in commercial construction over the past several years. There is money in this town--lots of Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt, etc . Executives live around this region.

Googled stefanie's name and get no updates. No additional info to be found.

I couldn't find a FB page for her. Was wondering if she is married or in a relationship, has kids, etc.

ETA: lots of positive comments about Stefanie on the Rogers PD FB page.....everyone seems to like her and know her from Walmart or went to school with her.
    Last edited by Blondie in Spokane; 07-27-2016 at 09:51 AM.

My sister lives in Rogers - I'm curious if she's heard about this locally. I lived there 35 years ago and it's changed so much but it seemed like changes for the positive at least economically.

Praying for Stefanie's safe return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

New sighting of missing woman reported in Benton County

http://m.4029tv.com/news/police-look...ssing/40907914

"Stefanie was last seen late in the evening of Sunday, July 24, 2016, in the unincorporated area of Benton County near Siloam , MPO Keith Foster told 40/29 News Wednesday. This sighting was reported after media and Facebook users spread Stefanie's photo across social media."

"At about 5 p.m. earlier that day, Stefanie was seen at work at the Walmart on S. Pleasant Crossing Blvd. in Rogers. Stefanie was wearing the blue Walmart shirt and khaki pants as her work uniform."

hmmmm.....anyone know the distance between these two locations?
    Last edited by Blondie in Spokane; 07-28-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Link to a google map from the Walmart on South Pleasant Crossings Blvd to Benton County

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/4208...6!2d36.2661518
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Found SAFE!

Per Los' Rogers PD Facebook link.

https://m.facebook.com/Rogers-Police...3693515036108/
    My posts are JMO of course!

Glad to know that.....thanks Kimber!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Glad to know that.....thanks Kimber!
    You're very welcome, Blondie!

So happy to see she was found safe.
    It seems like she's loved by so many. Hopefully she just needed some time away.
    My posts are JMO of course!