Trending: Youtube Star Marina Joyce

missy_g

Reaction score
This has been a huge buzz around Youtube, Twitter, IG, and FB. She has 600K subs on youtube and has suddenly started uploading unnerving videos. In one of the videos there is a shotgun in the corner. She seems nervous and looks off to the side a lot. In her latest video, she is trying on dresses and you can hear her say, "Help me" while she is twirling. She has bruises all over her body. Her fans are concerned because she isn't acting the same and doesn't look the same. Here is a link with some information. Apparently this started a few months ago.
http://www.ibtimes.com/what-happene...ntly-whispers-save-me-amid-abuse-drug-2394990

"While YouTube star Marina Joyce once faked her own kidnapping back in 2016, the Haringey Police in North London have officially listed the 22-year-old woman as a missing person on August 9. The British police tweeted out her photo saying she was last seen on July 31, and was first reported missing on August 7.

The last time Marina posted a video on YouTube, where she has a following of 2.1 million subscribers, was June 21, 2019, and her most recent post Instagram, where she has 234K followers, was posted on June 24. For YouTube fans that remember when popular gamer Etika first went missing, whom after once faking his own death, actually committed suicide a few months later,– learning that police have officially confirmed her disappearance is incredibly scary and unsettling. The U.K.’s Missing People charity has also posted Marina’s missing report on their official website."

Marina Joyce Reported By British Police as Missing | Heavy.com

They did find Marina and she says here strange behavior was because she was dealing with depression.

I follow a youtuber who lives in his home made truck camper and travels around the country. He posts a video everyday but posts them two weeks after he made the video so people won't know where exactly he's at.

They did find Marina and she says here strange behavior was because she was dealing with depression.

I follow a youtuber who lives in his home made truck camper and travels around the country. He posts a video everyday but posts them two weeks after he made the video so people won't know where exactly he's at.
Can you name the YouTube channel? I don't know if that is against TOS. My husband loves to follow people who live in rv, and campers. TIA!

Can you name the YouTube channel? I don't know if that is against TOS. My husband loves to follow people who live in rv, and campers. TIA!
I just messaged you with the name of the channel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back